• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max

I am not Max
I just dropped the FINANCIAL SMACKDOWN on them. Awaiting their answer.
tumblr_lxeg7tq9uN1qmhxmco1_500.jpg

I don't know what's scarier, the $531+ left unaccounted for or the fact that the admins keep mentioning that they aren't doing this for any profit

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I don't know what's scarier, the $531+ left unaccounted for or the fact that the admins keep mentioning that they aren't doing this for any profit
It's actually $1400+ by what they are describing. I just added more at the bottom of my post to explain why.

Alta1r

Lol, so it seems like most of the fans upset about Sica's kissing scene on YouTube/tumblr are girls. I would have expected the guys, if anyone. I don't get it, what do the ladies get out of her not kissing anyone?

tumblr_lylvvlvSW31qiuwaq.gif

(._.)

Banned
So I'm watching the drama Jessica is in. this show is corny but I'm enjoying it. I decided to skip all the episodes before Jessica.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
I dont know the statistics but dont the majority of bitching about Kpop come from crazy fangirls?

yeah, most likely..

ARGH, I KNOW!
I'm such a huge Junseung stan, it's not even funny. T_____T I mean, geesus, way to ruin a fangirl's dream.
Time to start on those death-fics... T____________T

NOOOO i don't ship.
omfg. lol.
i want Junhyung to be happy but why ? LOL

what>?my heart stop beating when i saw the title

Ranvier

You guys think soshi is ready for letterman?

Fuck, this is like introducing your hot but crazy girlfriend to your friends. I think the entire time I'm going to be thinking "please don't embarrass me, please don't embarrass me"

Alta1r

About 20% of Kpop, generously speaking, bears relation to the rational world.

QiOQD.gif
P0XKL.gif

Lol. Fair.

I dont know the statistics but dont the majority of bitching about Kpop come from crazy fangirls?

Yeah, I knew it was mainly fangirls, but I always thought they were the antis hating on one group or another because of some insane competitive fandom for some other group. I didn't expect to see girls be upset about their favorite girl idols having a kiss scene on a TV show.

Fuck, this is like introducing your hot but crazy girlfriend to your friends. I think the entire time I'm going to be thinking "please don't embarrass me, please don't embarrass me"

Haha, yeah I know what you mean. I feel like I'm not going to be able to watch this with other people until I get to do a run-through myself to see how it is. If they tank, just pretend like nothing ever happened, lol.

According to tumblr this is a real bus/van in NYC:
tumblr_lymq38Lo151qe7gvdo1_500.jpg

That Exo track is the best Teddy Riley involved/produced song since his glory days. Makes me hope he produces more tracks on their album.

With a song like this, SM is probably trying to make sure they're not seen as a looks over talent group. Elf better get scared cause SM gonna go hard with this group.

Niks

I think the real question on everyones mind is..
Will they wear short shorts or not? Is American tv ready for soshis legs?

I think the real question on everyones mind is..
Will they wear short shorts or not? Is American tv ready for soshis legs?

lol soshi legs. I kind of hope they don't wear their princessy the boys outfits, would look weird on Western TV. Hope they were something more like the stuff they wore when all 9 of them were on Win Win when taeyeon was still MC'ing. When does letterman air? Hope someone rips it cause we dont get letterman over here in Aus, or at least i don't think we do.

tumblr_lymfvgkrs51r4zdnbo1_500.png

Yoona and Hyoyeon's dangerous boy left the show lol, wonder whats gonna happen now
http://www.allkpop.com/2012/01/girl...bout-yonghyuns-departure-from-dangerous-teens

Ym1r

Their kid was a little bitch though, he whined a hell of a lot, and did everything so lazy. Not surprised he left.

Edgeward

Lol, so it seems like most of the fans upset about Sica's kissing scene on YouTube/tumblr are girls. I would have expected the guys, if anyone. I don't get it, what do the ladies get out of her not kissing anyone?

tumblr_lylvvlvSW31qiuwaq.gif

Considering how many there are obsessed with YulSic, TaeNy, etc. I'm not surprised. The fascination of girl group member pairings as some sort of love team is unique only to SNSD I've been finding so far, and I really don't know why.

Calcaneus

I think anyone over the age of 13 who actually gets angry about stuff like that, with no self-awareness or humor behind it, might need to take a step back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom