• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
That could have meant A Pink members being silly, not ridiculously loud screaming right at the start of the video. Could have warned me or something.

Edit: ROFL this is insanity. I like how it seems the guys only bothered to learn the "My My" part of the fanchants. It's like they came out of nowhere. Then it would seem girls really like Chorong?

This one is much more reasonable: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M53oWFJVR2M

Salazar

Hyomin RM preview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=NFpGcFwtDtA

1WlrI.gif

Ashhong

Mind blown.

Also, been going through that Fiddle thing, and Jihae actually looks pretty damn good in most of her pics. Not sure I would say Yura is more consistent at all. Just might have me a new avatar for Feb

tumblr_lobflprO2d1qfmy80o1_500.jpg

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
DCX? you guys are wrong LOL

so wrong :)

edit:

someone named TaenyShipper in my dota 2 game... LOL

Chesskid1

Banned
its so close.

its monday here.

snsd on letterman tuesday night, then live with kelly! 9 hours later.

US invasion has begun.

is this real life?

surely pics of the letterman taping has leaked? maybe?

edit: taping is monday night at 5pm EST!

Big Bang's next album is going to be called Alive? This album will make the wait for Teayang's next album a tad bit easier. Solar is my favorite album of all time.

Raiku

Haha, I love Suzy, but she looks very...unaccustomed to "being sexy."

Hey man you can't turn on what's already on.

OtpEa.gif

·feist·;34679747 said:

Welp, time to start working out more. I can probably bust a freeze for her too, it's been a while, but I think I can still pull a clean one.

Lol Gwangsoo's suit.

its so close.

its monday here.

snsd on letterman tuesday night, then live with kelly! 9 hours later.

US invasion has begun.

is this real life?

surely pics of the letterman taping has leaked? maybe?

Hey, you're right. Hopefully it goes down well.

filler

Banned
Let me know when apink comes out with a worthwhile song. I don't know if I'll ever like them but I know I already hate at least on of their faces. Don't know what her name is, but I die a little inside every time her pictures are posted.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Let me know when apink comes out with a worthwhile song.
They already have a bunch. >_<

I don't know if I'll ever like them but I know I already hate at least on of their faces. Don't know what her name is, but I die a little inside every time her pictures are posted.
Probably Yookyung. She isn't very photogenic. Looks much better in video. Hayoung, too, but she is getting prettier and prettier.

filler

Banned
I'll give their album a listen eventually, I haven't been impressed with any of the youtube vids posted here though. Eunji's shaking her ass in that gif is their only saving grace so far.

Peru

JESSICA GETTTIN IT on the drama http://t.co/4d2mAPqo

All I can say is

Taeyang-getit.gif

&#47805;&#46405; &#45236;&#49324;&#46993; / All My Love
Funny show.

It was pretty funny, yeah. Didn't watch all of it, but Lizzy was great. If you like that sort of sit com I think High Kick 3, ongoing, does it even better. 44 episodes subbed!

Rain rain go away, that's what all my haters say. Haha, to be fair I think Wale and Roscoe make that song much more than Flocka. But I'm curious what songs you do like by Flocka if you don't care for No Hands?
[/IMG]

His classics.. Hard in Da Paint, Bustin At Em (POW POW POW), For My Dawgs Grove St Party.. album tracks like Bang.. Fuck This Industry is pretty damn funny. I like most of Flockaveli.

Always wondered....

DApLT.gif

Did Taeyeon and Sunny make lip contact...?

Video http://youtu.be/oxdh30Uv_O0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom