• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.
UNBIw.gif

9QuUJ.gif
U8ejY.gif

The comments and dislikes for that video are fucking gold. I mean, Sica is a serious bit of kit and I'd love to hit that but come on internet people :\

Makes me wish I'd been around for Yoonas first kiss. Can't remember if there was a kiss in YAMD, but she definitely got some in Cinderella Man.

Peru

tumblr_lyluz2zFtp1qdtbipo1_500.jpg

This better end like
that Coffee show with Eunjung
, I am not touching this show if he somehow ends up with that unappealing little toilet rag instead of Jessica.

Oh he's going to end up with the other girl. I'm kinda impressed by the show for making her look that goofy, she really does look goofy, but I dig the actress. Badass boxing champ and usually doesn't look like that, of course

htm_200909100913390107000001070100-001.jpg

35649707.1.jpg

Salazar

looool

Man, how are they going to get internet traction when their name just brings up those pallid doofuses from the movies ?

Peru

Heechul being slightly creepy as usual

Scarf and glove for christmas present and these were handmade by 설리. Thank you my little sister. 설리 is truth~'

506512599.jpg

Salazar

If you were in Super Junior, Peru, your eyes would take on that haunted, sunken look too.

Although I imagine there are compensations.

loooool Yoong

a2elkvh.gif

Fafnir

Catching up on this thread from the weekend, I feel like such a creeper searching for the Hwayoung wardrobe malfunction while I'm at work lol

qyUZp.jpg

Peru

Dream High was pretty enjoyable as long as it focused on silly idol wannabe antics and didn't take itself seriously. Some bad parts though.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
I know! Just didn't see Dice's pics and only your post.. I had forgot that the first ep aired last night >_< but, you know.. gotta wait for dem subs! ;_; Pretty excited that it's finally on the air though.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Alta1r on a yura kick. she's the business and should be posted more, even if Peru disapproves!!!!

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
oh my.

o_O need to watch that performance asap.

also, whats with the rocks on the wrists?

just noticed jihae in the back... or is that minah?? ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom