• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KFC debuts Nashville Hot Chicken nationwide, "most successful test in recent history"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it's coming back (Thank GOD!)

We're starting it on the 29th of September though.

Used to be all I ate on my breaks, I loved it.

anigif_original-grid-image-9623-1415823544-12.gif

You're the real hero, Ivan.

EDIT: Called my local KFC, and they said Oct. 10 is the date. I'm jealous of those who get it tomorrow.

I was in Nashville two days ago. I think I saw a commercial for this while I was down there. All I could think of was "GAT DAYUM I can't wait to get me more of that chicken!"

...completely forgetting I was IN Nashville. I feel like such a buffoon. But hey, I have a KFC three minutes from my apartment. I'm set.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I hate how you have to buy two combos to get more than 3 tenders.

Why can't they offer a more expensive 5 piece combo or something?

This is far and away their best product though. They actually get me to cheat on Popeyes!

Maybe Popeyes will take a stab at hot chicken someday.

Their coleslaw is gross though. Wish they had beans and rice or cajun fries or anything on par with Popeyes sides.

I may have to try the bone in one. I had the tenders and I liked the flavor and pickles but not the tenders.

Paskil

So good. I got a bucket for the fam the other day and there were no pickles. Was a bummer, but was still good as hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom