• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KFC Philippines introduces Chizza - pizza with a fried chicken crust

Status
Not open for further replies.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
First we had KFC Hong Kong with their Napoli Crispy Pizza Chicken, and now we have KFC Philippines with Chizza:

KFC sure knows how to make the most out of its chicken. The fast food chain had made headlines in the previous years with its Double Down sandwich, a cheese and bacon sandwich made with two pieces of fried chicken breasts as buns. Then, more recently, they created the Double Down Dog which also replaced the hot dog bun with fried chicken.

In keeping with tradition, KFC is now testing a new pizza option on its menus. Anyone want to guess what the crust is made of?

Yep, the new pizza Chizza will feature a fried chicken crust. Available only at KFC Philippines, the Chizza will feature classic pizza toppings. This includes a red sauce, cheese, pepperoni, green peppers and pineapple.

aK7YNMI.jpg

ZWzL5Jw.jpg

wJLfJfF.jpg

AiDeFm0.jpg

XiaNaphryz

if it was popeyes i would try it tbh

im not above trash like this, lets go

KFC in other countries can be a lot better in comparison to the home front.

That said, I haven't been to the Philippines in over 15 years so I can't vouch to how KFC over there is now.

Hip Hop

Do I see bone in there?

The bones just makes it an annoyance.

I just want to bite down all the way.

This looks like something I'd make after being too miserable to leave my apartment for the past week and an inability to deal with daylight.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Nee to whip up a dinner in a hurry? Dump a bunch of cheese and sauce on your fried chicken and eat your "pizza" like an animal you piece of shit.

XiaNaphryz

It's pretty fucking amazing you mean. Filipinos are GODS with chicken and anything we cook with it.

That may be a bit hyperbolic. Now, if you're talking about pork instead of chicken, that's definitely a true statement. :D

Every time I see KFC's new thing I imagine some guy in R&D looks at his Bill & Ted poster hanging in his office and asks, "Fellas, what would you enjoy?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom