• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KFC Philippines introduces Chizza - pizza with a fried chicken crust

Status
Not open for further replies.

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
It's out, so let's look on twitter for pics.

CwOyx-tVYAARx01.jpg

I can't believe Japan has this and we don't. That looks like a huge calorie meal for Japan standards, unless that hand is really small.

Trojan X

Banned
I hope so cuz I would eat two of them. I'd buy a burger and buy two fried chicken pizzas to use as the buns.

Grab two buns, toast them appropriately, take the toasted bun and turn the chicken meal into a sandwich/burger, get a big bottle of coke/pepsi, get some fries, get your partner then sit down and watch a movie. A perfect meal! The corn in this should hopefully make the whole meal taste amazing.

hirokazu

Some of those shots from the Japanese iteration Chizza look pretty decent.

After you've returned from the hospital?
Well I've returned from the hospital. My heart still hurts though.

The wrapper has a handy perforated tear line so you don't have to deal with the mess. Too bad the outside of the wrapper is also greasy. And despite that, it's still pretty messy to eat.

Tastes alright. It's weird that that most of the flavour is in the chicken "buns" rather than in between. The Zinger version substitutes the barbeque sauce of the regular version for some spicy thing, which is way better. Barbeque sauce is boring and brings down a lot of KFC's other limited time items.

Now I need to take a long break from fast food.

Trojan X

Banned
People. I have just finished eating one (thought i was going to try it this weekend but because it is bank holiday here in japan i had time to try it) and seriously... its a fucking hit! It is so damn yummy, it works! Order took 10mins to cook and the chicken was crispy, full of spices and all. The cheese, pepperoni and, very importantly, the corn all provided a great fusion of taste. Already, im thinking of buying another out of greed.

Defiitely. This is a definitive netflixx meal together with the other stuff you need to go with it such as a big bottle of cold pepsi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom