• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KFC Philippines introduces Chizza - pizza with a fried chicken crust

Status
Not open for further replies.

hipbabboom

Huh? What did I say? Did I screw up again? :(
IT'S A TRAP!

You know the president's death squads are staking out KFCs looking for people with the munchies because no one else is going to be brave enough to order that heart attack.

geomon

Japan getting this in November.

CwJEWtpVIAA8rAV.jpg

hrdf5qshya3h3dzvldpd.gif

watershed

Banned
The photo of the actual food looks like some pizza ingredients melted onto some fried chicken. Not done very well even though the concept has some promise as an awesome high snack.

Takuan

Dunno how I missed this the first time around. I find the double down kind of disgusting, but this... I fucks with this. Bring it to North America, please.

So, it's basically chicken fillet with toppings? It doesn't have the bread, isn't it?

I'd be down for a bread + chicken + toppings. But I guess it'll be too thick.

addik

I got try this one when they put it back on the menu.

Th Chizza is smaller than what I thought it would be, and it's basically cheese on top of four boneless chicken pieces.

It was pretty good, but I'd rather get their Chicken Pops/Fun Shots and melt cheese over it.

Westlo

Was just in the Phils for a week, would've had this if I had known, only time I had fast food was for Jollibee.

This is like a chicken parmesan type thing as fast food

I have a similar idea I'd call popza.. it's cheese floating in a bowl of soda pop and the cheese has toppings in it, comes with a straw

Trojan X

Banned

"Detected. You told me gon do tings I com .... running."

Lol! I love those GIJOE parody flicks.

That campaign from China would be good providing they only provide breast fillet or krispy strips. Here in Japan, they just started the same campaign today but it looks better, neater but smaller. I tried it and it's yummy but expensive considering the size, but it's a real treat when combined with a Chicken Filet Sandwich, fries and some ice cold pepsi/coke (drink brought from a convenient store):

about_img.png

product_img.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom