• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdoms Of Amalur: Reckoning |OT| An Enemy-Pounding Funfest

I'm about to sell 55 unique weapons/armor pieces, I'm gonna get a heart attack :D

I sell all the purple stuff I don't use to my gnome merchant in Seawatch, that way I know where everything is if I want to use something.

I was just about to do this quest. I think I'll come back to it later...

I wonder if it's possible to purposefully get cursed and heal yourself for curse immunity before the quest?

Cheech

I have to admit this game must be selling way better than I though it would. Considering more EA games than not drop like a rock after 2 weeks, it's kind of shocking. Good for the developers!

Damn it. I just got glitched into the ground for the second time and now i'm getting wailed on by an Ettin Warpriest and I can't dodge or anything. I don't want to lose my progress by reloading so i'm basically wasting all my potions while I very slowly kill it.

Hobbun

I have to admit this game must be selling way better than I though it would. Considering more EA games than not drop like a rock after 2 weeks, it's kind of shocking. Good for the developers!

I would love to hear this game is selling well, as that would mean more DLC and future Reckoning games (although I know there is already talk of a sequel). But have you heard something in regards to sales?

I ask because I would be interested in hearing how well the game is doing.

Digoman

Actually, they have a game that is pretty much this. It is called Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale

You run an item shop in a rpg town, set prices, window placement, etc. Surprising amount of fun.

Ahh.. Recettear. Yes, I had a lot of fun with that game, and actually felt guilty because I bought on one of those first cheap "indie packs" Valve did on Steam. But every time I try to explain the game to someone I always get the puzzled expression followed by "but that sounds boring".

Returning to Amalur, I just finished the game today. Around 50 hours, doing almost all of the sidequests, but not listening to all optional dialogue options. Bumped into some bugs, but the only "big" was one where I couldn't complete a sidequest and fast travel was disabled (only part I had to revert to previous save).

Yes, there's traditional "I'm going to stop trying to save the world to help you get your cat off the tree" moments, but Curt has already addressed that. However, that was less of a problem in the final stretch of the game, where the sidequests were more related to the current world situation.

I could continue to do the list of complains, but in the end they were heavily outweighted by the good elements. An interesting lore, good combat and loot system, colorful world, decent enough main plot, and all in all a very good presentation. Sure a couple of tweaks and bug fixes are needed (toning down Blacksmith and the AoE spells for example), but in the end I had a lot of fun.

A overall very good game, despite some flaws noted on this thread.

1stStrike

Banned
Whenever we get the next iteration of KOA we need horses, Curt. Or rideable trolls. I'll accept that as a suitable substitute.

And, if you add in mounts, make sure we can actually attack from them. There's no reason you can't swing a sword or shoot a lightning bolt from one hand while riding a horse.

Amir0x

Banned
Damn the quest in the Cradle of Summer where that necklace is cursed!!

That shit was annoying as fuck. but I've been nerfing myself intentionally with that one curse that does -3 to all my skills, to significantly depower me. I'm just beast mode in Hard. Nothing does any damage ever, so I go naked now and just have that shit on me to make it more challenging.

Plains of Erathell zones are extremely beautiful.

Seriously. The forest were imo a poor starter area, because it was hard to get a sense of the scale of the world. You were always covered by growth everywhere, it was kind of dark. As soon as you enter the plains, it's like "my god... I'm in a world." There's one part in, er, I forget the zone, but there's that huge mountain ringed by clouds, and there's this gigantic rock outcrop standing a little ways from the base with a single awesome tree on it. And then Helmguard built into the mountain with the rolling plains below that took my breath away. Very good art direction sometimes itt for sure, character art aside.

Until we can feed in content in real time, what are the options for an open world RPG? We want to tell you a story, we want you to be the hero of that story, we need to put you into a world that you 'believe' is "real fantasy" right?

We have to populate the world with people that need your help, otherwise we just make "Common Peasant of Amalur, the RPG!!" and you tend a shop for the entire game.

You know the real problem with RPGs of this type (Amalur is guilty of it too)? And I've seen other games like it, and Skyrim and others are not much different. There's so little substantive change going on. I want some enterprising developer to figure out a way to make a grand scale open world RPG where the world fundamentally changes - both in action and cosmetically - based on changing tides in the story.

For example, in Amalur the Tuatha are supposedly raging around and burning places and shit. At least, I think that's what they're supposed to be doing in places - I hear people complaining about that shit. Anyway, I'd love for say there to be a moment in the story before a village is destroyed, then you do a story mission, and then that village is permanently destroyed (or not) based on actions you take during the mission. That includes maybe losing out on side quests that were in that village. Maybe we see Tuatha troops storming around the Forsaken Plains. Maybe we see scorched earth after an event, or maybe we see a plain flooding after a mission that destroys a dam.

In this way, the world feels fluid and 'alive', rather than static and unchanging despite the massive amount of change the story suggests everyone is supposedly going through. It's rather unconvincing.

Again, this is not the a sin only Amalur is guilty of - virtually all open world RPGs I've ever played are like that. It makes the world difficult to swallow at times.

Also not sure I understand the complaints around visual, esp with the Skyrim comps. Skyrim is, well, hell it's gray, gray with some FX colors, that's what killed me. I love color, I love a rich colorful world, that's not Skyrim, Skyrim went for realism and edgy with a brief hint of color in a sea of greys. That's not my cup of tea

Yeah. it's my biggest problem in the Skyrim game. It's also why Morrowind is my favorite Elder Scroll game. It's so much more varied in location and there is color.

1stStrike

Banned
I just started playing skyrim a couple days ago and I actually don't mind the colors. It's not like the world is devoid of color - it's just realistic. That doesn't suit everyone, but I like it personally.

Seriously. The forest were imo a poor starter area, because it was hard to get a sense of the scale of the world. You were always covered by growth everywhere, it was kind of dark. As soon as you enter the plains, it's like "my god... I'm in a world." There's one part in, er, I forget the zone, but there's that huge mountain ringed by clouds, and there's this gigantic rock outcrop standing a little ways from the base with a single awesome tree on it. And then Helmguard built into the mountain with the rolling plains below that took my breath away. Very good art direction sometimes itt for sure, character art aside.

Gotta agree with you on this - the forest was a poor starter area in my opinion. My wife has been watching me play the game off and on and the moment I stepped into Detyre, she was like "wow, this game actually looks interesting now." Scope and scale make a world like this, so I have to agree that I was a little disappointed that my introduction to it was in a fairly generic forest location.

Amir0x

Banned
Gotta agree with you on this - the forest was a poor starter area in my opinion. My wife has been watching me play the game off and on and the moment I stepped into Detyre, she was like "wow, this game actually looks interesting now." Scope and scale make a world like this, so I have to agree that I was a little disappointed that my introduction to it was in a fairly generic forest location.

Yeah. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed my time in the forest - I particularly liked the Web Wood (plus Gossamer's End is my little thief rogue's hideout from the po-po) - but I just wasn't in love with it, like I am the Plains and the Desert.

I'm an expert

Formerly worldrevolution. The only reason I am nice to anyone else is to avoid being banned.
Until we can feed in content in real time, what are the options for an open world RPG? We want to tell you a story, we want you to be the hero of that story, we need to put you into a world that you 'believe' is "real fantasy" right?

We have to populate the world with people that need your help, otherwise we just make "Common Peasant of Amalur, the RPG!!" and you tend a shop for the entire game.

I understand your gripes and complaints but it sound more that you don't enjoy the genre of game anymore, or the methods with which we told you the story than anything, and that's perfectly valid right?

But if we can't give you things to do, OPTIONAL mind you, outside the main quest, what do we do?

Sounds to me like you would have more fun running the main quest through then respeccing if you liked the game, and trying out different things.

That's what I am doing. Playing two play throughs, one literally main quest ONLY, the other just putzing around doing whatever I want.

Enjoying both, and I've already been LOOKING at this game for 3 years:)

Also not sure I understand the complaints around visual, esp with the Skyrim comps. Skyrim is, well, hell it's gray, gray with some FX colors, that's what killed me. I love color, I love a rich colorful world, that's not Skyrim, Skyrim went for realism and edgy with a brief hint of color in a sea of greys. That's not my cup of tea

Much thanks for the reply. Trust me, I know this genre isn't exactly for me. I've tried playing many of these WRPGs and I always end up stopping. I completely avoided Skyrim not only because of its problems but also I knew it'd be a checklist of meaningless quests AND terrible combat. The reason I took the plunge on this game was a) exactly as you said, it wasn't dark and brooding (I'm also a big WoW player/fan of that style) and b) the combat was actually fun. That's it. Everything else I can deal with as long as the game is fun to play, which it is. Giving you the ability to respec at anytimes is such a simple but necessary thing in a game like this. Now about that stats screen..

I understand your gripes and complaints but it sound more that you don't enjoy the genre of game anymore, or the methods with which we told you the story than anything, and that's perfectly valid right?

But if we can't give you things to do, OPTIONAL mind you, outside the main quest, what do we do?

I agree with Amir0x in that I'd love to actually see an open world game where there are effects based on the quests. Like, one little thing I enjoyed in this was I went to a cabin and did a quest where I got the antidote for some sick person in bed. Then when I came back later, the sick person was up and moving around and gave me a new quest. Little things like that make me happy, and I'd like to see that on a larger scale. I'd love to see a quest where a town gets destroyed if you screw it up, or an NPC gives you a quest to assassinate another NPC, but the target is someone who gives you quests/part of other missions that get locked off if you make that choice. I don't want to be able to do everything on one playthrough.

My biggest problem so far, though, is every major quest so far pretty much ends up in a dungeon with me running around killing enemies that culminates in a boss. The Warsworn quest where you started off with like four guys, and they kept getting picked off as you went further through it? That was awesome, until the part where we tracked the culprit to a dungeon and...you guessed it...I had to traverse the dungeon and kill a boss at the end. Killed my enthusiasm. Instead, make it so the enemy is picking off random people in the world and you have to run around and fight him, then he'll disappear and reappear somewhere else killing more people.

There's this habit in WRPGs where every quest progression is get quest -> go to dungeon -> kill enemies while throwing levers/opening doors/hitting switches to unlock boss room -> fight boss -> return home and complete quest. Any time a quest comes up that's different than that makes me happy. The more uniquely structured quests there are, the better.

The visuals are great. I love the way the characters look and the world is designed. Except the dungeon designs seem very cookie-cutter (aside from ones related to the main quest - the dungeon in Ettinmere was fantastic).

gehrig38

FWIW feedback like this page are very very cool, and insightful, and potentially VERY useful.

Both the positive and the 'negative', good stuff.

Never thought about the starter area giving a misrepresentation of the world, but maybe it did. Also I am not so sure it wasn't intended that way. Really didn't want to overwhelm players any more than we already had.

I'm an expert

Formerly worldrevolution. The only reason I am nice to anyone else is to avoid being banned.
As I was playing this morning I was just thinking about the scale of the world thing. I'm 6.5 hours in but still in the "forest area". What's a bit misleading though is how the map represents the world as much bigger than it really is. Meaning on the map the House of Ballads and the Warsworn keep in the south look far away, but it's really a 30 second walk. I actually like that though, and because of that I end up walking to places rather than fast travelling. I actually haven't fast travelled once yet though I'm sure I will as I get out into the real world.

Ricker

Ok thanks to all your tips guys,Gnarsh is down...I'm getting the beat with the blinking skill,now to go try that second guy in the House of Ballads quest....got destroyed by the Kalamite though but one thing at a time lol...game is great.

Amir0x

Banned
FWIW feedback like this page are very very cool, and insightful, and potentially VERY useful.

Never thought about the starter area giving a misrepresentation of the world, but maybe it did. Also I am not so sure it wasn't intended that way. Really didn't want to overwhelm players any more than we already had.

I think maybe all that was needed was for the entire first region to not be only forest, maybe a few open grass areas or some other 'open' areas. It wouldn't necessarily have to be the first area you start off in.

Of course, my opinion of how it was overstaying its welcome is undoubtedly related to the fact that I stayed in the first region until absolutely every quest I could find was finished. Players who just do the story missions will surely be out of the first region in no time at all, and they might have a different perspective.

Still, what an amazing sight getting on those plains for the first time. It was like exiting a cramped closet after several years of confinement and shielding your eyes from the radiant beauty on display. Took a little while for my eyes to adjust, but goddamn was it beautiful... and the impact was definitely greater considering where I was at for the first 25 hours.

I'm an expert

By the way can I say how surreal it is that I'm talking video games with Curt Schilling.. especially as a New Yorker. Oh god..2004..up 3-0..memories flooding back.. sorry totally off topic but had to get that off my chest.

LiK

your game is great. i have no complaints aside from some minor glitches.

Amir0x

Banned
By the way can I say how surreal it is that I'm talking video games with Curt Schilling.. especially as a New Yorker. Oh god..2004..up 3-0..memories flooding back.. sorry totally off topic but had to get that off my chest.

As a nomad from Brooklyn myself, I feel your pain man.

Nista

As I was playing this morning I was just thinking about the scale of the world thing. I'm 6.5 hours in but still in the "forest area". What's a bit misleading though is how the map represents the world as much bigger than it really is. Meaning on the map the House of Ballads and the Warsworn keep in the south look far away, but it's really a 30 second walk. I actually like that though, and because of that I end up walking to places rather than fast travelling. I actually haven't fast travelled once yet though I'm sure I will as I get out into the real world.

Actually the scale of the world and most of the environment is overly large if you compare it to real world measurements. It's just the fact that your walk/run/sprint speeds are tuned so you can actually cover a ridiculous amount of ground in a short period of time. You're basically running at mounted speed, so it seems like the map is really tiny.

The unfortunate side effect of this world scale is that interior areas are often tedious to deal with. There's dungeons with staircases that are several stories long. And as much as I like the style of some of the later player housing, they are more inconvenient to use due to how spread out everything is. And there's a lot of empty space in between.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Personally, I enjoyed Dalentarth (the first forest area) most. It was really the most believable. A frontier area, where the Summer Fae are still dominant, but their power is waning. I really enjoyed a lot of the quests there, too.

I loved the look of the environments in places like Erathell, but the setting/plot just didn't work well with the small scale of the environments. I mean, Erathell was pretty much supposed to be the center of civilization in the Faelands, but other than Rathir (which wasn't very big itself), it's just a collection of small villages. There was talk of slaughters and hordes of refugees wandering the plains, but what you see is a few small groups of stragglers and a plains environment that can be traversed on foot in less than 5 minutes. The ghost-town feel worked in Dalentarth because it was supposed to be a frontier area, but it killed the believability of the later areas, in my opinion.

scy

I think maybe all that was needed was for the entire first region to not be only forest, maybe a few open grass areas or some other 'open' areas. It wouldn't necessarily have to be the first area you start off in.

Thankfully, there's some differences within the first few areas, even if there's a lot of trees everywhere.

I'm an expert

As a nomad from Brooklyn myself, I feel your pain man.

Wtf..I had no idea you were a New Yorker. Thought you were Pennsylvania? I guess that's what the nomad bit is? I'm a nomad myself though (Asia for the last 6 years). Suddenly all your FF13(-2) hate is washed away in my eyes.

Amir0x

Banned
Wtf..I had no idea you were a New Yorker. Thought you were Pennsylvania? I guess that's what the nomad bit is? I'm a nomad myself though (Asia for the last 6 years). Suddenly all your FF13(-2) hate is washed away in my eyes.

Lived in brooklyn (Bay Ridge) for most of my youth, work and live in Pennsylvania now. I go back to New York every few weeks or so, it's still a second home to me even now. P.S. 112 and Shallow High and all that, mmm.

P.S. Man it's not my fault FFXIII-2 blows, don't blame the messenger! ;)

Thankfully, there's some differences within the first few areas, even if there's a lot of trees everywhere.

Sure. Like I said, I really liked the Web Wood and the Sidhe i think it's called.

I agree with Amir0x in that I'd love to actually see an open world game where there are effects based on the quests. Like, one little thing I enjoyed in this was I went to a cabin and did a quest where I got the antidote for some sick person in bed. Then when I came back later, the sick person was up and moving around and gave me a new quest. Little things like that make me happy, and I'd like to see that on a larger scale.

I definitely agree with this. I like it when something i've done changes a part of the world even when it's just a character being somewhere new. Using Gorhart as an example it was cool to see more people at St. Odwig's as you completed quests. It was cool to see
Camden
come back to Gorhart if you convinced him to. Even small touches like the new gravestone outside Didenhil when one of the townspeople dies goes a long way.

I'm not sure if these occur but when you get the choice to, essentially, pick who runs a town and the one guy gets exiled it would be cool to meet him wandering around the world somewhere or even find his body. Also if you were to come back later on to Rond Farm and it has been rebuilt. Stuff like that would really add a lot.

Even a simple recruitment mission where you find people around the world to join the Warsworn or convert people to worshiping Mitharu and then they show up in a certain area would be cool.

I think one major issue with the game is that you will always start in the same spot. Storywise it makes sense but I don't get that sense of wanting to play as another race or class in a concurrent playthrough as I would in Skyrim or even Dragon Age Origins because I know that i'll be going through the same zone and doing the same quests in the same order no matter what. Maybe in a sequel you can have starting towns for each race and a different progression.

Hawk269

Been out of this thread for a bit since I shelved the game waiting for a patch...any update on the patch and/or timeframe? My kids ask me daily "did they fix the game yet?". Both my kids and myself are around level 20 and waisting everything in site and we decided to shelve the game for a bit until a patch comes out...bad thing is we love the game so much that we want to play it but not in the current state we are in right now where there is no challenge whatsoever.

What going to make matters worst for us is that the guide we pre-ordered should be coming in any day now and that is going to put more angst in wanting to play the game.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Don't think there's been a patch, but what was broken for you, out of curiosity?

Apeboy

The biggest issue with the side quests isn't the side quest itself, it's the continuity of the side quests to the main quest. Kingdoms fell into the same trap as all other RPGs, side quests come across as shallow and tacked on as filler. Of course when you are tasked with saving the world most things kinda pale in comparison.

Here you are, the fateless one, with the weight of the world on your shoulders to rid the lands of evil. Just one thing before you set off, would you mind ever so much running about the city of Ysa and find me a bit of herb to make some ale? Or, how about gathering up some water in these urns, there's a good lad, off you go now.

You are supposed to be learning and honing your skills in preparation for the fight that determines the future of all those who inhabit your lands. What better way to do this than to Fetch some miner's book out of a cave The world can wait, this journal is important.

Freeing a village from the spider queen along the way is a worthy diversion from your over arching goal but the webwood and a couple of faction quest lines are the exception than the rule.

Why not base the side quests on riding the villages you come across of the tuatha scourge, systematically pushing them back to their point of origin? Along the way you could throw in some other deeds worthy of being the one person who is supposed to save the planet.

LiK

6921909183_653d45d55a_z.jpg

name of boob armor?

Hawk269

Don't think there's been a patch, but what was broken for you, out of curiosity?

Thought I made it clear in my post.. but what is broken is the fact that we (me, my son and my daughter) are all around level 20 or so and there is no challenge in the game at all. We all are playing on hard and the game is just a cake walk since we are so over-powered with gear etc.

legbone

well, just got back to this after about a week long vita bender. forgot what the hell i was doing and had to read all of my quests. now i'm good to go and back in the groove. this is one damn good game. usually after 30 hours i'm getting good and bored. the writing in this has kept me going. i actually like the side quests. but it's the combat that i love. i'm a totally finesse character with bows and daggers and maxed out stealth. i'm tearing up some fools. the combat is what makes me prefer amalur over skyrim. skyrim is badass don't get me wrong but i really wish it had combat like this. i'm more of an action/adventure type guy then hardcore rpg.

Digoman

I imagine the problem with quests that make big changes the world is the cost of producing content that a lot people will never see. But the idea of at least small effects is nice. In the final section there are a few quests that at least relocate some of NPCs like when
restoring Seawatch castle
that I thought were a nice touch. I remember reading somewhere that they didn't want to lock out content so you could do everything in one playthrough, so that limits what can change or not.

Why not base the side quests on riding the villages you come across of the tuatha scourge, systematically pushing them back to their point of origin? Along the way you could throw in some other deeds worthy of being the one person who is supposed to save the planet.

I think that too much of "get rid of the Tuatha" would also be repetitive, but the game could certainly use more of that as it is now. Maybe also make the have a little impact on some bigger battles... if you helped villages along the way some NPCs show to help, etc. Not necessarily the typical gather allies scenario, but at least some cameos in other quests later.

Thought I made it clear in my post.. but what is broken is the fact that we (me, my son and my daughter) are all around level 20 or so and there is no challenge in the game at all. We all are playing on hard and the game is just a cake walk since we are so over-powered with gear etc.

Yeah... overpowered gear is one the main problems with balance. As I full sorcerer I ended up opting to use some of my unique sets instead of crafted armor because they looked nice and didn't make me too much godlike (but the overpowered AoE spells still made things a little to easy).

Here is another update on armor sets...

Vekreth's set...

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7047/6776037182_4fb49ec22d_z.jpg

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7057/6776037190_580a0dace1_z.jpg

Perfidious set...

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7195/6776037150_e00486910e_z.jpg

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7063/6776037160_04530d4919_z.jpg

Rathir's set...

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7195/6922158749_ecb9e11e66_z.jpg

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7182/6922158755_83420101ac_z.jpg

Harbinger's set...

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7205/6922155323_aff262d698_z.jpg

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7039/6922155325_2341e46502_z.jpg

Dark Empyrean set...

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7050/6922155301_c62130d9e6_z.jpg

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7037/6922155313_8462eec55b_z.jpg

Lunala's set...

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7051/6776037168_f194a6526c_z.jpg

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7036/6776037176_a366c4f81e_z.jpg

I think that Dark Empyrean set is a Faction related set, not 100% sure but I found all the pieces doing the SA Faction quest and I'm not that lucky to find them all one by one :D

More sets coming soon, as of now I have 19 fully complete sets and another 6 sets that are almost done. So far 92H and still doing Detyre, I fuckin love this game and the only problem I have with it it's the size of the Stash lol

Amir0x

Banned
I imagine the problem with quests that make big changes the world is the cost of producing content that a lot people will never see. But the idea of at least small effects is nice. In the final section there are a few quests that at least relocate some of NPCs like when
restoring Seawatch castle
that I thought were a nice touch. I remember reading somewhere that they didn't want to lock out content so you could do everything in one playthrough, so that limits what can change or not.

No, the type of world changing I was proposing would most certainly be seen by most people. Any significant world changing event would be directly related to a main story mission that people must complete to finish the game. You could do side missions and avoid main missions, but in the end everyone is going to have to do those main missions. Before going into such a mission with a permanent world change, it might prompt you to save: "Significant changes may occur after completing this mission; do you want to save prior to entering?"

Mix it up with some dynamic world events, ala Dragon surprise attacks in Skyrim, and you'd have a world that feels constantly fluid, where your actions really matter and where major turns in battle scar the world. It'd be a big improvement in the open western RPG genre, in my view. I imagine it would cost something, but I'd take a dozen less loosely designed sidequest/fetchquesting if it meant one extra story event where a fundamental change would occur

Apeboy

I think that too much of "get rid of the Tuatha" would also be repetitive, but the game could certainly use more of that as it is now. Maybe also make the have a little impact on some bigger battles... if you helped villages along the way some NPCs show to help, etc. Not necessarily the typical gather allies scenario, but at least some cameos in other

I agree. Maybe quests to get certain items, armor, weapon could be thrown in along with the more substantive quests.

I guess an easier way to make my point. No where other than video games do you see stories of characters tasked with saving the world having to go find beetle thread for Joeshit the Ragman so he can make socks.

Colour me interested GAF!

Hadn't really heard about the game before (or taken any notice of it rather). But from reading some of the positive comments and watching a few videos of it.... seems like something I'd enjoy.

I'm definitely trying the demo when I get home.

Amir0x

Banned
i want to know why the Luck Cave place is booming about like a giant is in a cage inside here stomping around or something. I've done two missions inside this small little place and can see nothing causing the rumbling... there were two collapses (and one collapse blocked off a passage to the back with a small area with no other way in). I wonder what mission is going to solve the mystery of the stomping cave... this shit is weird. It was really cool too because it was just a random ass dungeon for some sidequests, and they're usually pretty rote and predictable. So the second I entered and my controller is vibrating intermittently like a monster is tearing shit up made me excited...

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Here is another update on armor sets...

Can you just, I don't know, link them or something? Part of the pleasure of playing Amalur is to find out for yourself how cool/great looking a set/unique equipment will appear on your character. Especially if you manage to scour all the set pieces yourself--it is a nice payoff and can deliver a great sense of accomplishment.

To see the pictures of the set/unique equipments in a way like your post--it spoils the fun.

Can you just, I don't know, link them or something? Part of the pleasure of playing Amalur is to find out for yourself how cool/great looking a set/unique equipment will appear on your character. Especially if you manage to scour all the set pieces yourself--it is a nice payoff and can deliver a great sense of accomplishment.

To see the pictures of the set/unique equipments in a way like your post--it spoils the fun.

Sure, it's fixed already ;)

Top Bottom