• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

l4d3? (Source 2 reveal)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vazel

Banned
I hope all that debris on the ground has physics applied to it; I'm praying physics is an integral part to Source 2(and I'm not talking about crappy Havok physics like in HL2). I'm really hoping Valve delivers on some new tech like they did with facial animations in their first Source engine.

Lotto

Straight into my blood plasma. There better be Hard Rain 2.0 too, Volvo! Swamp Fever was nice but not L4D2's jewel.

Hard Rain in Source 2 would be amazing. That level was crazy immersive when the rain/storm picks up, would probably be even more intense in a new engine.

I hope all that debris on the ground has physics applied to it; I'm praying physics is an integral part to Source 2(and I'm not talking about crappy Havok physics like in HL2). I'm really hoping Valve delivers on some new tech like they did with facial animations in their first Source engine.

I would love, LOVE for that broken roof + debris to be dynamic (ala red faction guerrilla) thats the kind of next gen stuff that would turn my head nowadays.

Finalizer

OK1wuG2.png

oh wow, and I thought today would be boring
thanks Cboat!

Between this, the GoW/Black Tusk thing, and the DF article for TR:DE, today's been pretty good in vidya entertainment.

Gangxxter

It's about time they'll reveal Source 2.0, exciting times lie ahead!

I hope though it will be HL3 and not L4D3. A new L4D would be a huge letdown.

Spazznid

I honestly hope you've covered your tracks, Cboat. I'd hate for you to lose your job over leaks. (I'd also hate it because it'd mean no more leaks..)

Come to think of it... Wasn't leaking information a part of Valve's advised strategy at that last con?

Man, you will get tracked CBOAT. Sooner or later.

Vista, German... Valve can track down materials send to German partners you know?

And then the VALVE will shut down.

half life 3 and l4d make more sense on xbox tbh. the gamers are a little more educated and would appreciate it more.
Just stop typing words.
just a reminder

uiDtKcB.png

I think we have had proof that l4d3 has been in production for quite some time but still zero leaks on hl3 of it even being in production. I honestly think valve hasn't even started on the game until source 2 is completed.

ampere

I'm going to err on the side of believing this since it's coming from buttocks. I look forward to the gaming possibilities that come with a new Source engine.

Who knows, maybe he built up his credibility just to eventually troll us about Source 2 and soon HL3.

Nebula

Man, you will get tracked CBOAT. Sooner or later.

Vista, German... Valve can track down materials send to German partners you know?

And then the VALVE will shut down.

The guy types like he's smashing his penis against the keyboard. You think these things don't go through his head either?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom