• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Leaked By Marvel, Amaterasu and Thor are in MvC3

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
Hero said:
I actually think after the disaster that was Rise of the Imperfects, Marvel was trying to get back into bed with Capcom. I doubt Capcom paid Marvel off for the license, this is something that makes good business sense for both companies on a worldwide level. No other Marvel video game comes close to recognition or popularity like MvC.

You underestimate how popular stuff like the Spiderman games and Legends/Ultimate Alliance are, even if they have gone downhill quality wise..

LiK

HK-47 said:
Can you believe they still let him work on the Ultimate Universe after ruining it?

i'm surprised he still gets work with all the crap he's been writing lately.

GatorBait

Luckydude23 said:
Final boss is Dormammu I believe, although it would be cool to see Stan Lee make a cameo apearence.

I do wonder though who else might be a boss character in the game.
I don't think Dormammu is the boss character, actually. He has been amongst the other regular, playable characters in a lot of the promo art released so far, and I've read quotes saying that fans are really going to freak out at how awesome the boss is, which makes me think we haven't seen him yet (we saw Dormammu already in a trailer).

Zeliard

dankir said:
Man I fucking love Deadpool's 1 liners!!!

His throw is pretty amazing too!

His "beat the opponent with their own health bar" move is pretty inspired. That's still in the game, I hope.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
HOLY FUCK!

...dat dog.

iegh38.jpg

edit:

im so fucking impressed.

2uh4nkm.jpg

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
:lol
Capcom Unity said:
Marvel Vs. Capcom 3: New Challengers Appear! Thor and Amaterasu! Please act surprised, thanks!

Awesome.
EDIT: Issun is in the intro! (It was called Issun right?)

Don

HK-47 said:
lol Issun sounds a lot less annoying when he is talking in an actual language.
Gibberish speaking Issun is better. I didn't even realise that it was meant to be him at first.

I can't wait to play as a full Kamiya team of Dante, Amaterasu and Viewtiful Joe.

Korey

They added a bunch of nice little touches to Ammy's effects too, like paper scrolls and those red japanese signature stamps etc

LiK

Don said:
Gibberish speaking Issun is better. I didn't even realise that it was meant to be him at first.

I can't wait to play as a full Kamiya team of Dante, Amaterasu and Viewtiful Joe.

i noticed that one of the words that pops up for your attacks is "Viewtiful!" dun dun dun. can't wait for Kamiya team to unite too. :D

Lindsay

Dot Hacked
I didn't watch any MvsC3 videos or look at any screenshots cause I wanted to be super amazed when the game was in my hands but I just had to see Ammy in action and OMG so awesome! Why must this be so far off!!

Top Bottom