• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Legion |OT| Insert X-Men Meme - Wednesdays 10/9c on FX

Present times but it intentionally has some 60's visuals to be anachronistic.

OK, that's where I was confused. I know next to nothing about the comics this is (loosely?) based on, so the aesthetic so far had me thinking this was set in the 60's or 70s like Days of Future Past or something. Then the one guy had a fancy tablet which had me thinking it was present day?

Show looks great visually in any event.

OK, that's where I was confused. I know next to nothing about the comics this is (loosely?) based on, so the aesthetic so far had me thinking this was set in the 60's or 70s like Days of Future Past or something. Then the one guy had a fancy tablet which had me thinking it was present day?

Show looks great visually in any event.
Looks like the 60s setting is a set to fool him and keep him contained

After all the incredibly bland Marvel movies and childhood crushing DC movies, this show is making me believe again.

It's so unique visually, I hope it turns out to be a great series.

j0hnnix

How close will this follow the comic?

It seems as the whole Israel scenario is out the door so far. I'm guessing it's being adapted to an extent. Plus Lenny or Cydni is his first to be "ingested" over Jemial

Ah I'm not sure when this is going to be on/streaming in Australia, but damn I am excited. Hawley is one of the most interesting people working in tv these days, and this show seems pretty out of left field from what he's done so far.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
The last action part looked very cheap. You could tell its tv budget. But otherwise really enjoyed it.

Ponn

Banned
Wow, so engrossed didn't even realize this was an hour and half till I just looked at the clock now.

Slayven

How close will this follow the comic?

It seems as the whole Israel scenario is out the door so far. I'm guessing it's being adapted to an extent. Plus Lenny or Cydni is his first to be "ingested" over Jemial

Crazy dude with mental powers, thats about it

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
If that is a band of mutants, they only have money for one power at a time.

That is what i was thinking.

Mind you, I hadn't read x-men since the early 90s so I have no idea what has happened to Legion since he was in a coma. I remember reading that in junior high school :eek:

Slayven

Mind you, I hadn't read x-men since the early 90s so I have no idea what has happened to Legion since he was in a coma. I remember reading that in junior high school :eek:

He woke up and put the entire universe in a box. then had some wacky adventures with teh New Mutants

Nategc20

Banned
That fat demon thing creeped me out and for some reason stucked out for me.

The way it was shot was visually haunting.

Yeah so this was dope. Only real flaw that stick out to me was the CGI at the end. Not a big deal to me though in the grand scheme of things.

I hope everyone jumps on the Legion train, it's gonna be a wild ride.

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
Yeah so this was dope. Only real flaw that stick out to me was the CGI at the end. Not a big deal to me though in the grand scheme of things.

I hope everyone jumps on the Legion train, it's gonna be a wild ride.

I kind of dug it in a Shaolin Soccer kind of way

Top Bottom