• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Limp Bizkit signed to Cash Money

Status
Not open for further replies.
F9I4n.jpg

Putting this in the P&P thread.

Hooo-aaa Haaaw!
Listen up baby
You... can't... bring... me... (bring me)... down
I... don't... think... so
Kiss.. my.. star.. fish....
My... choco... late.. Star... fish.. punk

Cash Money sound like the last days of Rocafella Records when they signed everybody.

They're signing older acts to capitalize off their catalogues. Baby doesn't expect LB or Busta Rhymes to sell new records in this market, he wants a cut of their old shit

Kusagari

People being signed to YM means nothing anyway. There's a million rappers on the label who never do anything.

Wayne, Nicki, Drake and Tyga are the only ones who release albums.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Cash Money signed Christina Milian and Limp Bizkit?

Lemme put out a mixtape and get signed since they're just giving recording contracts away to any person with a voice.

B!TCH

how are you, B!TCH? How is your day going, B!ITCH?
This makes sense. I have full confidence that they will make great music together.

Their last CD came out less then a year ago. It sold 65,000 copies. Pack it the fuck up. Nobody wants to see Limp Biz it playing small intimate club shows.

gabbo

Fred rapping and seemingly endless guest rappers on their later records was something I disliked, even at age 13. This can only mean bad things to come. Is gold cobra really worth listening to?

dvdjamm

Rebirth II - Lil Wayne..I wonder who's doing the music for that?

Any chance Limp Bizkit could get DJ Premier to produce a couple of songs again?

Staccat0

Fail out bailed
I love old No Limit and Cash Money album covers, lol.

When I was younger I fucking LOVED Limp Bizkit. It's weird, because I was fully versed in "good music" by my parents being sort of hip. I was raised to appreciate good art, and had parent to whome you basically COULDN'T rebel. Somehow, I ended up jamming Three Dollar Bill Yall$ next to OK Computer and Blood on the Tracks. Weird times. Middle schoolers are dumb...

This was my favorite song when it hit...
Which hearing it again, I think we can all agree either this or "Counterfeit" was Limp Bizkit's best song. I know that's like being the fastest slug or whatever, but it's kinda' funny to talk/think about. What the hell man... Why was I so mad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom