• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Logan Lucky reviews are coming in. 93% on RT and 82 on Metacritic.

NightOnyx

I saw it today, really fun movie. I'll echo the praise for Tatum, Craig, and Driver, they were all great! It was definitely a redneck Ocean's movie in so many ways. I hope word of mouth helps it at the box office, more people should see it.

Weckum

I saw it today, really fun movie. I'll echo the praise for Tatum, Craig, and Driver, they were all great! It was definitely a redneck Ocean's movie in so many ways. I hope word of mouth helps it at the box office, more people should see it.

Totally agree, Soderbergh should just do heist movies.

That Game of Thrones-scene was hilarious

AcridMeat

Banned
I overall enjoyed it a fair amount. It was so refreshing to see Daniel Craig look like he was having a good time acting.

Adam Driver was great too.

Some scenes weirdly dragged on, or felt out of place but maybe that was to give a sense of disconnect for where the movie was set? Overall fun, worth seeing. Also Riley Keough was like the best mix of Drew Barrymore and Winona Ryder.

darscot

Really well acted everyone delivered but the story was just a little too thin for me. Found it very meh and a waste of time. Was surprised it reviewed so well. Oh and why the hell was his missing hand forearm double the size, it looks so weird.

theBmZ

Saw this yesterday with no real expectations. Came away very entertained. Redneck Ocean's Eleven is a great way to describe it. Very funny and well acted.

Top Bottom