• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Luigi sends notice that The Year of Luigi never ended...

Krixeus

PYnuZ26.png

This is too perfect!

Here's a few recorded today while driving through the
Mirror Courses

This first one is amusing because of
the AI telling Baby Luigi to just get the out of there

This second one is interesting because -sometimes- watching the replays shows off some of the chaos happening behind you that is worth seeing.

Still loving this game. Also, that Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon box....

Now someone needs to make a version of that from the photoshopped "Wii U" box art that always crops up in rumor threads.

Not really Luigi related but I thought I would post the latest happenings of a local play session with three friends too :p It's a cross-post from the MK8 OT, I hope that's okay D:

I can only provide a WebM link though, I spend the last hour trying to figure out how to make a .gif and after trying dozen freeware programs and tutorials I give up, WebM's are a million times easier and I don't want to use online converters since my upload speed is terrible even for a 15mb video :/ If I managed to get a .gif out of any of my tries it would either be 35mb big or loop the first 2 frames only :(

But yeah, Larry was a friend of mine, the green shell came from another friend on the first place and Peach was a CPU :p

http://a.pomf.se/gghmda.webm

wishdom

My very first time seeing this

and he even mentioned Luigi Kart 8. Are there any characters who did the same mentioning their name followed by "Kart 8"?

He's actually the only one. Maybe hinting for a NSLU type DLC.

But man, I can't wait for the Mercedes DLC, with Luigi in it.
hope it comes in the West.

mp9srTu.jpg

That Mercedes kart in the MK style is actually pretty cool. I'd love to see more Nintendofied or just generally game-ified variants of stuff like that. A Mario Kart Corvette would look badass.

Top Bottom