• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lyin' Ted Cruz crawls groveling back, endorses Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zubz

Banned
At least I don't have to feel bad for that bit of respect I had for him awhile back for not cowering like the rest of the party. Hopefully everyone in this wave of Trump endorsements gets marked for this cowardice/awfulness for the remainder of their political careers.

OH SHIT!

OH SHIT!

OH SHIT!

what an amazing thread title!

kudos to the mod who changed it (if that's what happened).

and i'm not surprised the guy would do that.

Cruz is the only fuckface I despise worse than Trump.

Motherfucker doesn't have a bone in his body. A true piece of shit human being.

I mean..... all of that bullshit and then you come right back to endorse him.

I DONT FUCKING UNDERSTAND HOW POLITICIANS GET AWAY WITH FUCKING LYING IN FRONT OF CAMERAS EVERY SINGLE DAY.

takriel

Cruz is the only fuckface I despise worse than Trump.

Motherfucker doesn't have a bone in his body. A true piece of shit human being.

I mean..... all of that bullshit and then you come right back to endorse him.

I DONT FUCKING UNDERSTAND HOW POLITICIANS GET AWAY WITH FUCKING LYING IN FRONT OF CAMERAS EVERY SINGLE DAY.
You either win or you die in the gamez of thronez

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
I'm glad he did. I don't want him to use "I rejected Trump" as a highlight for a possible 2020 campaign. Now he just looks like an ass who supports a man who bad mouthed his wife.

Your dad was involved in the assassination of JFK? Your wife is a dog? You're ok with that? What a spineless individual. Canada..come get your boy.

Henkka

Banned
Glenn Beck is not OK

2cxy5cN.jpg

kinoki

Illness is the doctor to whom we pay most heed; to kindness, to knowledge, we make promise only; pain we obey.
No backbone, confirmed.

You do not get to decide "what America is". It does not belong to you, you old, hallucinating fuck.
America is an idea, or a set of ideals that the collective strive for. Most of the time those are amazing, others like Trump are disastrous.

I feel like you saw the name Glenn Beck and decided let's call him names without reading that for once he doesn't sound like a cornhole. But you should have.

E-Cat

America is an idea, or a set of ideals that the collective strive for. Most of the time those are amazing, others like Trump are disastrous.

I feel like you saw the name Glenn Beck and decided let's call him names without reading that for once he doesn't sound like a cornhole. But you should have.
The set of ideas put forward by the Founding Fathers couldn't be farther from Glenn Beck's idea of America as a Christian theocracy.

And yeah, here he's sounding exactly like the nutcase that he is. How can anyone take his apocalyptic shit seriously?

Looks like his play failed. He thought Trump would sink the GOP, the GOP would have no choice but to drop their support for Trump, and he'd look like a wise sage.

Yes Trump is shit and will not be president, but the GOP fully embraced him more or less and things will likely continue as they were once Trump is an after thought, which is a damn shame.

Hows that working for you now fam?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom