• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lyin' Ted Cruz crawls groveling back, endorses Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christian

I work with a guy that was a huge Cruz fan. Thought Cruz's refusal to endorse showed how much integrity he had. I asked him what he thought now, and he said he didn't want to talk about it, but that Cruz is dead to him.

97a12de7a3d3a9564317e6d7e78a0cfe.gif

His daughter?

Lol I like how she's trying to flick the booger on his lip off

Garlador

I mean, I know he's spineless, but it takes an ESPECIALLY pathetic man to fall in line and support a man who openly disparaged, insulted, and ridiculed your wife, slandered and criminalized your father, and went after your family so viciously and unapologetically.

"Sorry, dear, I know he mocked you in front of the whole nation without provocation... but my career is at stake!"

I need to see the conservative fallout from this lol.

Still though, going back to how Trump treated Cruz, I have no idea why Cruz came out in favor of Trump now.

jelly

Isn't it a bit stupid, after Trump loses and all the fallout why would anyone want to be linked to that shitshow. I suppose if the Republicans carry on like usual then it makes sense, spineless as it may be but surely they need a clean out if that's even possible.

SecretDan

A mudslide of fun!
Isn't it a bit stupid, after Trump loses and all the fallout why would anyone want to be linked to that shitshow. I suppose if the Republicans carry on like usual then it makes sense, spineless as it may be but surely they need a clean out if that's even possible.

When Hillary wins they will all be able to point and say "see how bad she is. Donald wouldn't have been this bad."

At this point they're pretty committed to the shitshow. I doubt there'll be any "clean-up" ever. It's like when they all cried that they needed more Hispanic votes in 2012 but they didn't do jack shit.

Before nobody thought Trump had a chance to winning the election. They hoped they could be the "grown ups" in the party and make Hillary a 1 term President and swoop in to tell everyone "I told you so". Now, it looks like Trump might have a chance (results may vary). Instead of being left out in the cold during a Trump presidency, everyone is falling in line.

Revolver

I mean, I know he's spineless, but it takes an ESPECIALLY pathetic man to fall in line and support a man who openly disparaged, insulted, and ridiculed your wife, slandered and criminalized your father, and went after your family so viciously and unapologetically.

"Sorry, dear, I know he mocked you in front of the whole nation without provocation... but my career is at stake!"

What do you expect from a servile puppy dog?

I think his concern is actually that Trump will lose but only by a small amount. A Hillary landslide Cruz can paint as "I told you so!". A close election becomes "Trump could've done it if Cruz hadn't stabbed him in the back!"

The funniest thing will be if he does this today only for Trump to bomb the debates on Monday. It seems insane to not at least wait a week and avoid that possibility.

Good point.

And that's what is going to happen. If Trump loses, he is going to attribute it to flaky Republicans. Not his awful platform.

Toparaman

Banned
And of course Trump graciously accepts the endorsement of a "liar" (his words, not mine).

I can't even imagine the level of cognitive dissonance you would need to still claim Trump "tells it like it is".

Biske

This is pedophile levels of creepy.

It looks like they are passing him kids to kiss, if you look at the guy behind her picking up another kid.

Don't do that, its his fucking kid. This is a harmless moment, he doesn't deserve that. This shit happens to every parent. Some times kids just aren't having it.

What makes the moment glorious is he is trying to mug for the cameras as a family man and his kid is gloriously not having it.

Biske

God, just reading his post now. It is the most Ted Cruzian Ted Cruz shit to ever Ted Cruz.

Hey Ted, we get it, we all know why you are doing this, we get it, don't need to ramble on like the fucking over bearing douchebag that you are, you don't needy to say it in 30 pages.

Paskil

I just don't even understand. The man insulted your wife to the world by calling her ugly and showing her in the least flattering light that he possibly could. He said your dad was basically involved in the assassination of JFK.

You go up on stage at the RNC and make anyone in the party that doesn't slobber over your dick, hate you. Now you about face after your principled stand, and endorse orange cheeto face. Everyone that loved you before now hates you and views you as a spineless coward. It's like you were playing loser Bingo and you wanted to make sure to stamp all the squares. Oyvey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom