• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lyin' Ted Cruz crawls groveling back, endorses Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerm411

Top comment...wat...

XbZUy0j.jpg

803 likes as well...this country....

aliengmr

Ted Cruz is an awful human being, it should come as no surprise that he's spineless as well.

I admit that I really didn't think he would cave, but after a nanosecond of dismay it dawned on me, this is Ted Cruz, a walking, talking bag 'o' shit, of course he's drawn to Trump.

LOL, my schadenfreude is on overload after reading some breitfart and rightscoop comments. Let the meltdown commence!! They're eating their own like day 30 Survivor contestants and I'm relishing it!

He's coming back because he's a shitheel that will put party before country like most of his disgusting kind.

You probably have a good 30-40% of supporters for Democrats and Republicans voting for the team rather than the good of the country or themselves.

In any event, I've been telling liberals and Cruz supporters that prefer him over Trump for awhile now that Ted is #1 very bad for women and Muslims. Moreover #2, he's not trustworthy and that's why Lyin' Ted is effective rhetoric that stuck.

Did people really think this guy had a chance vs. Hillary when Donald whipped his tail? Please...

IrishNinja

“If he announces he endorses, it destroys his political brand,” said someone who had worked for Cruz's campaign.

and what a powerful brand it was gonna be, folks

2020 when the GOP has had 4 more years to pile onto Hilary's image & a GOP candidate might actually have a shot, he was gonna make it at least halfway as far as he did this last time before everyone noticed a wholly unlikable, unelectable shit was still on the table

the GOP play the long game, Ted's best role has always been to make whatever other shit they're pushing look better by proxy

So did he get promised a cabinet position or what? This s killing the Utah conservatives around me right now and I love it.

also who would have thought Jeb! would be the only one to hold strong.

Pyrrhus

Pathetic. He's crawled forth to kiss the sphincter of the man who insulted his wife and slandered his father. No personal honor at all, it seems. And what good is this going to do him? If Trump wins he's not going to forget, regardless of whatever flowery press releases he puts out now.

At least you kids don't have to feel conflicted about him anymore, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom