• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden 12 Man League can finally start

Fifty

I'm sorry for any problems we had in the past, they bothered me too. Since there obviously was interest on the part of the guys here, I didn't want this idea to disappear. We can still do it. I added 14 names to an invite list, first twelve get in. Please join. Tell everyone who's on that list about this, and send them the link.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

Fifty

The last two spots are saved for the two people I know will be on tonight, and two people who I know I can count on: FMT and Wellie. Thanks for signing up so quickly guys!

Drey1082

Fifty said:
The last two spots are saved for the two people I know will be on tonight, and two people who I know I can count on: FMT and Wellie. Thanks for signing up so quickly guys!

I wont' be able to play this weekend, sunday at the earliest.. I signed up though..

Fifty

That's ok, I assume plenty of people are busy on friday and saturday nights. As long as you check the thread and the league page often, and don't forget about your games, that won't be a problem. Being dedicated is one thing, being obsessed and having no life (like me) is another.

Fifty

I took the link down, just to be sure that only they get in. If you didn't bookmark it, I'll put it back up once CK and FMT sign in. We're so close, I can taste it! :D

the schedule will goes as follows:

there are 4 divisions with 3 teams per division. So, you will play:

3 games Vs. your other 2 division opponents = 6 games
2 games Vs. the other teams in your conference (3 teams) = 6 games
4 games Vs. opponents from the other conference (chosen by the commissioner at random) = 4 games

That is 16 games ladies! The official schedule + matchups will be up shortly

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

Fifty

This will take me quite a while to do. I'm trying not to make mistakes. It'll take at least 1 hour.

Fifty

I've been doing this for 30 minutes.....ON INDEX CARDS, because otherwise it's too confusing...And I've only down 2/12 of the teams.

Should we just do an auto schedule? Or should I go mentally insane and kill myself, but provide you all with a perfect schedule??!?

AHAHAHA

Matrix

Mentally insane sounds like a cool option :D

Fifty

No. I'm going to do an auto schedule. This league page is slow, ineffective...and on my third team's schedule I just realized that I made a mistake that fucked it up. If someone else wants to write it all down manually, by all means do it. Sorry. Let's just do this.

Matrix

Ok boss man :)

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Fifty said:
No. I'm going to do an auto schedule. This league page is slow, ineffective...and on my third team's schedule I just realized that I made a mistake that fucked it up. If someone else wants to write it all down manually, by all means do it. Sorry. Let's just do this.

Auto gen is cool. Probably couldn't tell the difference either way.

Fifty

Ugh. We'll try and do manual then. The league is full. The quality can be even higher if we manage to work out a schedule ourselves. If glitches didn't happen, like what Slo mentioned, I'd have gone with auto. But if that's going to exist, then we have no choice.

Fifty

Hah, I don't think the auto schedule's that bad. I reset the schedule in anticipation of the one that we're (Well, FMT took over) creating. If all goes well it'll be up tonight, and it'll be good.

ok ladies i finished the manual schedule. i hope you find the matchups to be to your liking!

week 1:

Hou Vs Bal
Pitt Vs Ne
Ind Vs Jax

Mn Vs Chi
Sf Vs TB
Dal Vs NY

week 2:

Hou Vs Ne
Bal Vs Jax
Pitt Vs Ind

Mn Vs TB
SF Vs Dal
Chi Vs NY

week 3:

Hou Vs Pitt
Bal Vs Ind
Ne Vs Jax

Dal Vs Mn
SF Vs NY
TB Vs Chi

week 4:

Hou Vs Jax
Pitt Vs Bal
Ne Vs Ind

SF Vs Mn
TB Vs NY
Dal Vs Chi

Week 5:

Ind Vs Hou
Bal Vs NE
Pitt Vs Jax

SF, NY, Chi, MN, Dal, TB: Bye

Week 6:

TB Vs Mn
SF Vs Dal
Chi Vs NY

Hou, Bal, Pitt, NE, Ind, Jax: bye

week 7:

Hou Vs Bal
Pitt Vs NE
Ind Vs Jax

Mn Vs NY
Chi Vs SF
Dal Vs TB

Week 8:

Hou Vs Pitt
Bal Vs Jax
NE Vs Ind

MN Vs Chi
TB Vs SF
Dal Vs NY

Week 9:

Ind Vs Hou
Bal Vs Pitt
NE Vs Jax

Mn Vs Sf
TB Vs NY
Dal Vs Chi

Week 10:

Hou Vs Jax
Bal Vs NE
Pitt Vs Ind

NY Vs MN
SF Vs Chi
Dal Vs TB

Week 11:

Pitt Vs Hou
Ind Vs Bal
NE Vs Jax

TB Vs MN
SF Vs NY
Dal Vs Chi

Week 12:

NE Vs Hou
Bal Vs Pitt
Jax Vs Ind

SF Vs MN
Chi Vs TB
NY Vs Dal

Week 13:

Bal Vs Hou
Pitt Vs Jax
Ind Vs NE

Dal Vs MN
TB Vs SF
NY Vs Chi

Week 14:

Chi Vs Hou
Bal Vs SF
Pitt Vs TB
NE Vs Dal
Ind Vs NY
Jax Vs MN

Week 15:

SF Vs Hou
TB Vs Bal
Pitt Vs Chi
NE Vs MN
Ind Vs Dal
NY Vs Jax

Week 16:

TB Vs Hou
Dal Vs Bal
MN Vs Pitt
NY Vs NE
Chi Vs Ind
Jax Vs SF

Week 17:

MN Vs Hou
NY Vs Bal
SF Vs Pitt
Chi Vs NE
TB Vs Ind
Jax Vs Dal

DMczaf

NFC

Division 2
Buccaneers 0 0 0
Forty-Niners 0 0 0
Vikings 0 0 0

Division 4
Bears 0 0 0
Cowboys 0 0 0
Giants 0 0 0

GAFC

Division 3
Ravens 0 0 0
Steelers 0 0 0
Texans 0 0 0

Division 1
Colts 0 0 0
Jaguars 0 0 0
Patriots 0 0 0

Weeeeeeee!

DMczaf

I just beat FMT in the first game! Comeback of the week! I was down 13-0, came back to win 17-16.

Texans Ravens -
Steelers Patriots -
Colts Jaguars -
Vikings Bears -
Forty-Niners Buccaneers Buccaneers 17-16
Cowboys Giants -

Deadline is 10:40pm PST on Monday

i got conservative on offense and defense, and i lose :(

not that i have much choice, even if i wanted to call pass plays i wouldn't have much luck with these receivers! on the plus side Kbar had his way with the bucs D all day long.

this is only the first strike DM, we play 2 more times, and i guarantee to win both games!

Ramirez

Maverick,when you wanna play?

BTW,is there like a leagues option online now or what?Where do we go to play the game?

Fifty

Online Events. It's there, it's the only place it could be :p

Matrix....I'm leaving at 5 today, can you play at 1:30, 2 or 3?

Matrix

Fifty said:
Online Events. It's there, it's the only place it could be :p

Matrix....I'm leaving at 5 today, can you play at 1:30, 2 or 3?

I can play at 1:30 :) I'll log on then.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Slo, we can play tomorrow after the Texans beat the crap out of the Raiders. I am going to the game so I should be around in the evening.

Gunstar77

GAF Madden 2006 Season 1 NFC Champ
Fifty said:
I know I'm going to get hell from Gunstar, and maybe someone else I forgot...I'm sorry, this league just had to start.

Just for that I hope the Eagles run up the score on Halloween against those Ravens.

Matrix

I'll have my revenge Fifty...I wont let you get away with some of those QB's throws where he steps back 15 yards >_< :( And jesus your damn DB'S were sooooo on that game...ugh.

Fifty

Sooo on? You don't remember the many times that my CBs, who were higher rated than your recievers, were beat one on one in 4 wide. Also, your TE would outrun a CB... That time when one of my guys went for the INT when he could have just batted it down...That "ESPN Moment" led to one of your scoring drives :p I had 2 INTs with Boller, an average game. At least your team can do something in 4 wide when you need to come from behind.

Matrix

Well "on" compared to usually..you never hold me to 9 points and no TD :( And WTF wouldnt my damn button respond when I needed an audible....waaaaaaaa!!!!!!

Ramirez

Well I won by forfeit cuz Mav's controller kept d/c :(

It was 7-7 late 1st quarter,looked to be a good game,4 INTs in the 1st quarter alone,lol!

Drey1082

I've been out of town this weekend. I'll be back tomorrow, and will be able to play tomorrow evening, 8pm central would be good.

hgplayer1

hey Wellie I see you online in NBA. you got some time to play our Madden game tonight?

EDIT: lets try to do it tomorrow. I should be available most of the day just post here and Ill check first chance I get.

Slo

I'm the Colts, because Drey couldn't come up with the cash to buy them from me. :D

dskillztown, that sounds fine. The later, the better for me.

Top Bottom