• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden 12 Man League can finally start

Fifty

You didn't have premium pass working. I really wanted you to join the bigger league, but we were on our 4th try, I had to go with a safe bet, instead of getting someone else to create a 5th league.

Drey1082

Mrbob said:
Drey let me know when you are ready man. I added you to aim...

I'm getting back in town this afternoon. I'll add you to my aim list, and send you something when I can play.

Fifty

The only one I'm worried about is the Cowboys Giants, simply because both guys haven't posted in this thread about it.

Drey1082

I've been playing nba2k5 waiting for mrbob. If you get on, just send me a message, i'll be on for another hour and a half.

hgplayer1

Fifty said:
The only one I'm worried about is the Cowboys Giants, simply because both guys haven't posted in this thread about it.

ummm......what about this post?

hgplayer1 said:
hey Wellie I see you online in NBA. you got some time to play our Madden game tonight?

EDIT: lets try to do it tomorrow. I should be available most of the day just post here and Ill check first chance I get.

anyway I talked to him on AIM earlier and we are gonna try to play tonight but right now I cant get signed on to AIM.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
We're gonna play tomorrow. Weekends are shitty for me in terms of gaming, sorry guys. I will make myself more available!

Fifty

No need to apologize unless you've missed a game. Good to see that everyone's on track. I've been a little paranoid about this first week. :)

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Colts-Jags are done. I beat Slo in a defensive game. I think it was 9-14. Slo is a good player with some offensive skillz.

Slo

Thanks! I appreciate the kind words, I only wish my schedule were as kind. I can see myself going 0-4 if I don't pull a win out of my ass. :)

Slo

I'm loving the ammount of statistical detail that's being put on the league's web page. It's going to make scouting much easier. Hell, I learned some stuff about myself I didn't know. :D

Ramirez

That Twins avatar makes me want to gag myself,enjoy it while you can because the Tribe will be in control next year sir!

i have a high blitz percentage, but the reason being is i play primarily out of the 3-4 (niners have 4 good LB's), so in order to get ANY pressure on the QB i need to at least send 1 extra guy out of the 3-4. now do i blitz otherwise? of course. but NOT blitzing got me into huge trouble against DM late in the 4th because i sat back and played coverage, and my defense got picked apart. so from now on, no more mooch ball. i'm coming after people, and if i get burnt for a long play on a blitz so be it. better to do that and have some time left on the clock for myself than to sit back in coverage and let the clock wind down

niners are comin ladies!

Fifty

HG.....CK and I are playing our NBA 2K game now. If you come on between now and say, 7..and he's not on, it's probably because of that. He didn't ditch you ;)

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Whoa I blitzed that much :eek :lol I guess I have to with the Texans...just to stay in it...plus they have been blitzing a lot this season and its working in real life...maybe I will see results :p

hgplayer1

Fifty said:
HG.....CK and I are playing our NBA 2K game now. If you come on between now and say, 7..and he's not on, it's probably because of that. He didn't ditch you ;)

well if I see him logged in Ill wait until your game is over. Im still at work but getting ready to leave soon so I should be logging in in the next 30 minutes or so. Wellie, Ill look for you on AIM if I dont see you on Live.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Yeesh. Guess we are both still used to ESPN, horrible game offensively. It was hard to complete any kind of pass at all, and running was definitely tough stuff.

Fifty

We're not officially there yet...But week 2 is about to begin

Patriots Texans
Ravens Jaguars
Steelers Colts
Vikings Buccaneers
Forty-Niners Cowboys
Bears Giants

hgplayer1

yeah im definitely not used to Maddens playbooks or audibling. I still see a lot of stuff in this game that makes me wonder wtf is going on. i was surprised at some of the runs that I was able to break off but I seemed to be in too big a hurry all the time. at least its not 4 minute quarters.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Wellington said:
Yeesh. Guess we are both still used to ESPN, horrible game offensively. It was hard to complete any kind of pass at all, and running was definitely tough stuff.

You have been infected with a bad case of ESPN.

Mrbob

I'm 1-0 in Madden and FMT is 0-1 SUCK IT DOWN BEEEYAAATTTCCHH! I'm going to enjoy it now, because by week 16 it more than likely won't be that way.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
MrBob... I'm looking for revenge for our ESPN game. Tonight is busy though, how about some time tomorrow night within my usual 6:30PM-10:30PM Eastern timeslot?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Mav,can you play today or tonight?

Ramirez

Slo can you play today?I'm free to play at 2:30 through 4,but I have my nephew's b-day party at 5,but I can play afterwards around 6 or 7 I assume.

Slo

Ramirez said:
Slo can you play today?I'm free to play at 2:30 through 4,but I have my nephew's b-day party at 5,but I can play afterwards around 6 or 7 I assume.

I'm going to be at work until about 6:00 PM central, and after that I'll be busy at least until 9:30. Is that too late for you?

Mrbob

Wellington said:
MrBob... I'm looking for revenge for our ESPN game. Tonight is busy though, how about some time tomorrow night within my usual 6:30PM-10:30PM Eastern timeslot?

Sure. I think that will be good. Cubs aren't in the playoffs so who gives a damn about baseball... :p :( But take it easy on me in Madden!

We can make it a two for one special. I gotta play you in the NBA league next too.

hg im home from work so i can play at any time, sign onto AIM when you see this and ill talk to you there (or if you know a definite time you want to play let me know)

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Mrbob said:
Sure. I think that will be good. Cubs aren't in the playoffs so who gives a damn about baseball... :p :( But take it easy on me in Madden!

We can make it a two for one special. I gotta play you in the NBA league next too.

Shit change of plans Bob. My buddy got tickets to tomorrow's yankee game, so I will have to squeeze you in tonight. I play Bog in ESPN sometime between 9:30-10. Anytime before that is good.

Mrbob

Hmmm maybe after if I'm still awake. I won't get home from work until 9PM Eastern. I'll want to relax and eat some dinner first. Plus I had to work long day today (8 to 8 central) since someone else needed off and am a bit tired.

Matrix

Ummm anyone seen Mav lately? :\

Top Bottom