• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden 12 Man League can finally start

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Fifty said:
Well, that was no fun. Probably one of the worst games I have ever played...oh yeah, and against the 99 rated Pats. Got down real big early on, for the usual reasons. No passing game, allowing them a good passing game, and giving up an INT. I then wanted to die and pretty much called it a game, but I couldn't forfeit when I was down 28-0 for some reason. Miserable 45 minutes. I don't want to think about that...It's a shame I played a game every three days for over a month only to have it lead to that miserable effort.

Missed an excellent opportunity for a tune up with me. And I had just beaten him 35-13.

Maverick

wow....just when you couldnt get any more breaks i get disconnected when im driving w/ momentum.

we need to resume this somehow....24-14 and just play like 4 min quarters? thing is i was supposed to get ball at half.

i say 4 min Qs, ill kick to you at beginning of game and you punt it to me so itll be like how it was.

49ers advance, 31-24! mrbobs bears truly are the 2001 bears of real life. here is a recap:

1st quarter: Bob goes up 10-0 after marching down the field twice. I score a FG. so, its 10-3, on the ensuing kickoff bob fumbles and i get a TD. 10-10.

2nd quarter: more bob dominance. marches down the field 2 more times for TD's (one after a missed fg of mine at the end of the half). 24-10 at halftime.

3rd quarter: then... the niners heart grew 10 times in size! first drive of the second half i march down 7 plays for a fg. 24-13. bob goes 3 and out, i get another fg. 24-16.

4th quarter: bob throws an INT. my offensive line proceeds to beat the bejesus out of his defensive line for a TD AND a 2 pt conversion. 24 all ladies!

we exchange punts and then i have the ball again. i go 3 and out. i punt to bob with 1:34 left, tied at 24, and he calls a fair catch. and by fair catch i mean "fumble which was recovered by the 49ers for a touchdown". thats all she wrote fellas

good season bob, but much like the curse of the 49ers vs. the real life packers, you can't beat me boyeeeeee! bullshit or not!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
:lol :lol :lol

Mrbob

Matrix said:
:lol :lol :lol

Quiet Texans fan!!! You'll get yours in season 2.

Take all the cheese from ESPN football, multiply it by majillion, and it doesn't come close to the cheese I encountered in this playoff game! :lol :( :(

I AM CURSED against you FMT I truly believe this now! The only way I feel I can reverse this curse is by taking a team which has the QB which is either number one or number 2 (depending on opinion) in the madden dick sucking society! Yes now that I got his boy at QB I won't be cheesed no mo!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
"Quiet Texans fan!!! You'll get yours in season 2."

If you take the Eagles or Pats im sure I'll get mine :(

Drey1082

DMczaf said:
Hey Drey, can you play now?

I can play tonight.. any time after 6:30 central.

I have to work today. This is going to be the most boring day of work ever....

If they let me out early, and I can play sometime during the day, i'll try IM'ing you, and i'll leave a post here.

did you guys set up a tourney for the playoffs, or do we set up each of our individual games?

Although i'm 2 and 1 against DMczaf, I have a bad feeling about this game.

Ramirez

Run away? :lol

What am I running away from your 5 wide same play BS?Thats the only way you were in the game dude.I was getting alot of breaks sure,but you got back into the game by running the same play all the way down the field that one time.

But whatever,I'll finish it,but I don't know how we should set it up.

standings so far in the playoffs:

AFC Playoffs

Steelers........ Steelers
Jaguars

Ravens
Patriots........ Patriots

NFC Playoffs

Bears
49ers........ 49ers

Bucs
Vikings

DMczaf

Drey1082 said:
I can play tonight.. any time after 6:30 central.

I have to work today. This is going to be the most boring day of work ever....

If they let me out early, and I can play sometime during the day, i'll try IM'ing you, and i'll leave a post here.

did you guys set up a tourney for the playoffs, or do we set up each of our individual games?

Although i'm 2 and 1 against DMczaf, I have a bad feeling about this game.

I havent seen you.

DM beats Drey...

CLASH OF THE TITANS! Bucs Vs. Niners! The results are already in.... and they are...

49ers win! 26-16! here is a recap of what happened:

1st quarter: dm possession time: 4:30, fmt possession time: 1:30. DM goes up 3-0 early.

2nd quarter: later on the drive continued from the 1st, dm scores a TD. 10-0. but, on the next possession, kbar shows why he is a somewhat decent player and goes 71 for the score. dm goes 3 and out, fg time for the niners! 10 all at the half

3rd quarter: dm receives, goes 3 and out. on a 2nd and 2 from the tampa 25, eric johnson scores in double coverage on a playaction pass.

4th quarter: dm misses fgs, cant stop the run (even w/ goalline wtf) and gives up 3 more fg's. game over!

overall it seemed like i was going to get raped early. i couldn't stop bucs passing (BJ was 9/9 at one point) and i couldn't do jack shit on offense (i ran 6 plays in the first quarter). but, as always, the niners spirit perservered! see you in the superbowl ramirez, this time its personal

Matrix

Fmt making me proud..now take down those Steelers!

seasons over ladies! niners are the champs! final score: 20-10. here is a brief rundown if you care

1st quarter: much like the nfc championship game, i got pounded. i couldn't pass or run, and my D wasn't doing too much to stop ramirez. i did drive deep, but threw an INT. then rarmiez returned the favor a couple plays later.

2nd quarter: more of the same. not very eventful. with 7 seconds left in the half, ramirez was up 10-0. then... the unthinkable happened! ramirez pretty much used hit stick on every man he selected on the kickoff trying to rock jimmy williams. he paid the price. 96 yards later we went into the half 10-7

3rd quarter: ramirez' offense goes 3 and out all quarter. meanwhile, the niners o-line dominates the pittsburgh line as barlow ended up gashing the steelers for 150+ yards on the ground, including a 36 yarder to give the niners the lead for good 17-10.

4th quarter: ramirez, down 10, drove inside my 10 with about a minute left. but, he threw an int. gameover. niners are champs! just like in real life!

good season ladies!

Ramirez

I was talking to FMT about it,its extremely hilarious how good his o-line blocks every time I play him,yet mine struggles against the Colts.

That niners O-line is bogus as a 3 dollar bill.

superbowl or bust! i took down the steelers the sameway i took down the jags: running all over the place! you can't stop kbar or tjack, even if you wanted to...

which you dont because you love seeing my o-line work its magic

come on EA has to give me something! i think everyone here would agree my receivers are probably the worst in the game. i have never had separation of over a yard with my receivers. they drop balls all the time, they are slow, they just suck nuts. thank you EA!

don't worry, you guys wont be terrorized by the boogie man (kbar) anymore. the 49ers aren't in season 2. it was all a bad dream... a bad, glorious dream...

cry.jpg

Maverick

Ramirez, if you weren't a steeler fan i'd tell you that you've been very fortunate to beat me three times in a season. But I've played you many times before and you are definitely a better player than I am. However, you need to admit, just this one time, that you were very fortunate to have me lose because of a controller disconnect in a very tight opening game, and then in the playoffs my internet goes down (hey, can't escape blame here, and i understand why i got the loss), all while i'm on your 50 yard line driving down only 10 in the 3rd.

Don't give me shit about some 5 wide play. I was using different formations the whole game. Especially on that last score....If you think there's some fantom play you're wrong, I only used the same 5 wide play back to back once the whole game. And that was because you refused to switch up your defense.

Fuck it, I got the hunger back. I want in season 2. I have a ton of time to play now.

Top Bottom