• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden 12 Man League can finally start

Drey1082

FrenchMovieTheme said:
drey, will you play in season 2??

ehh, i think i'm going to have to sit season 2 out. I just started a new job at about the time this leauge started, and I find I don't have as much free time as I would like. I'll probably be back in a future season, space permitting.

My backlog of games I want to finish is getting rediculous. (Funny how now that I can easily afford all the games I want, I don't have time to play them)

Fifty

hgplayer1 said:
tomorrow at 9 is good for me. just be sure to log on to Live and get my attention. Ill most likely be on Halo.

I went online and got your attention. You declined my invites!!

edit: Talked to him, everything's cool :D (Unless he doesn't show up at 10:30!)

Ramirez

No clue,that was a crazy game though...we traded INTs to start the game,none of my WR's could catch under pressure and my offensive line might as well of been on the sideline.Plus Ben got hurt for the game in the first qtr...

Drey1082

Only in madden could you heave the ball to moss, have him catch it on the thirteen with no time outs and 3 seconds left, and have someone on the defense be injured, forcing them to call a time out, and let the offense run one more play.

Ramirez

Seriously,there would be like 3 guys packing his ass off the field or at least helping him up so no TO was called :lol

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Sweet the pressure is off me...unless fmt losses his next game :D

a_cowher_i.jpg

ramirez sir, i am in your debt. your courage and dedication to victory is a testament to your undying will to win. many winners have come and gone, but you are the king of kings.

infact, you've done so well, i am hereby relieving you of the rest of your regular season duties. rest up for the playoffs, no need to worry about the final week of the season :D

Drey1082

I have just seen that Ramirez plays FMT in the final week....

Ramirez.. I emplore you, YOU CAN BEAT FMT!! I HAVE FAITH!!

My season rests in your hands.......

Drey1082

Ramirez said:
Wouldn't that be a kick in the balls to beat him the last week :lol

Plus, if you beat fmt, I make the playoffs (assuming I can beat matrix). You know you can beat me!! You might as well try your hardest against FMT.

It only makes logical sense.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Fifty said:
(Translation: FMT paid me off and I'm throwing the game)

:lol

Texans have been known for thowing a game or two for money themselves :p

dskillz check your paypal

p.s. ramirez dont believe their lies. they only want to WEAKEN you for the playoffs, while i want to make you stronger than ever for the playoffs! the only way to accomplish that is to call a very mooch-like, vanilla game. can't risk injury! hear me now and believe me later

Mrbob

Good game slo.

Whew, I got lucky to get away with that win with all those ints i threw. I suck at touch passing in this game. :lol :(

BTW BEARS BEAT THE COLTS A PRELUDE OF WHAT WILL HAPPEN SUNDAY!

Slo

Good game. Man that's some annoying defense that you play. :lol It seems like the only way to combat it is to heave it deap every play. I should have been doing that sooner I suppose.

Those INTs really did keep me in the game. I have no idea why you kept trying to throw the ball when you were running Jones down my throat even when I stacked the line! You deserved the win, I couldn't figure out how to get a damn first down.

DM, you up for it tonight?

Mrbob

Well I tried mixing it up with the pass, but it backfired. :lol

You know what is funny about your long TD? It was a play where I decided to drop my guys back into coverage, instead of being aggressive, and my cb and safety got burned big time! :lol

Ramirez

Well,it was a hard fought battle but I won...

It was like 10-6 in the first half and then our Defenses decided to quit playing :p

Matrix

FrenchMovieTheme said:
pittsburgh randel el's are victorious :(

matrix, it is up to you now! don't let me down buddy! rat is counting on you!

:(

DAMN YOU RAM! :(

Drey,when do u want to play?

Matrix

Drey1082 said:
:D Thank you.

I have one last chance...

Drey,when would you like to play?

Matrix

GG Drey...now you better go on and win FMT.

also, matrix, if dskillz loses his last game and there is infact 2 wildcards per conference (not for the entire league) then you are also in the playoffs

Matrix

Top Bottom