• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden Season 10 Official Thread: I want you back for good!

striker, please sign into leaguedaddy.

and infact anyone else who hasn't! also i haven't heard back from maestroryan, anyone know where he's at? perhaps another spot opens up...

Striker

FrenchMovieTheme said:
striker, please sign into leaguedaddy.

and infact anyone else who hasn't! also i haven't heard back from maestroryan, anyone know where he's at? perhaps another spot opens up...
Will do, sir!

Sorry about the wait.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
LiveWire said:
We have a pre-season game. I'll be around tonight, if you're on I'll send you an invite.

sounds good to me... hit me up, my team plays tonight on espn so probably sometime after that is good

Striker

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=7442688&postcount=716

Roster Update #1 – Next Gen

Transactions

DT Darwin Walker – Traded to Bears
SS Chris Harris – Traded to Panthers
LB Odell Thurman – Removed (Suspended)
LT Tarik Glenn – Removed (Retires)
SS Mike Minter – Removed (Retires)
TE Erik Beverly – Removed (Retires)
S Mike Minter – Removed (Retires)
LB Shelton Quarles – Removed (Retires)
LT Jared Gaither – Drafted by Ravens (Supplemental Draft)
CB Paul Oliver – Drafted by Chargers (Supplemental Draft)
LB Robert Reynolds – Released by Titans
HB Cedric Houston – Released by Jets
WR Darius Watts – Released by Giants
WR Keenan McCardell – Signed to Texans
WR Eric Moulds – Signed to Titans
S Sam Brandon – Released by Broncos
S Jarrod Cooper – Released by Raiders
T Kyle Turley – Signed to Chiefs
HB Shawn Bryson – Released by Lions
DE Simeon Rice – Released by Bucs
G Milford Brown – Signed to Rams
WR Fred Gibson – Released by Falcons
T Kevin Barry – Signed to Texans
TE Courtney Anderson – Signed to Dolphins
HB Tony Fisher – Released by Jets
TE Randal Williams – Released by Raiders
HB ReShard Lee – Released by Raiders
CB Mike Rumph - Released by Rams
WR Chris Hannon – Added to Chiefs
T Ed Blanton – Released by Jets
G Toniu Fonoti - Released by Falcons
DT Corey Simon - Released by Colts
QB John Navarre - Released by Colts
DT Fred Evans - Released by Dolphins
TE Bobby Blizzard – Signed to Bengals
TE Ronnie Ghent - Released by Bengals
WR Bethel Johnson – Signed to Texans
QB J.T. O’Sullivan – Added to Lions
TE Troy Bienemann – Added to Cardinals
WR Kelly Campbell – Released by Dolphins
WR Brandon Williams – Added to 49ers
CB Rich Gardner - Released by Seahawks
SS Donovin Darius – Signed to Raiders
WR Troy Brown – Signed to Patriots
C Adam Treu – Released by Raiders
DT Jordan Carstens – Released by Panthers
CB Greg Brooks – Released by Bengals
WR Corey Bradford – Signed to Redskins
G Wes Sims – Released by Saints
HB Jamal Robertson – Released by Falcons

The players released will appear in Free Agents

Ratings Up

DE Mark Anderson – 84 to 85 OVR
WR Devin Hester – 70 to 72 OVR
LB Landon Johnson – 80 to 83 OVR
LB Ahmad Brooks – 78 to 80 OVR
CB Johnathan Joseph – 82 to 84 OVR
T Erik Pears – 74 to 79 OVR
LB DD Lewis – 78 to 82 OVR
WR Maurice Stovall – 78 to 79 OVR
T Mike Gandy – 74 to 80 OVR
QB Cleo Lemon – 72 to 75 OVR
LB David Harris – 76 to 77 OVR
CB Stanley Wilson – 77 to 79 OVR
TE Darnell Sanders – 69 to 74 OVR
QB JT O’Sullivan – 68 to 74 OVR
S Nate Salley – 70 to 77 OVR
TE Jeff King – 70 to 77 OVR
TE David Thomas – 73 to 77 OVR
C Jeremy Newberry – 80 to 83 OVR
WR Jerry Porter – 80 to 81 OVR
WR Ronald Curry – 78 to 79 OVR
TE Tony Stewart – 71 to 74 OVR
WR Demetrius Williams – 70 to 75 OVR
S Vernon Fox – 72 to 76 OVR
LB Mark Simoneau – 76 to 82 OVR
DE Ray Edwards – 74 to 79 OVR
T John Tait – 91 to 92 OVR
TE Greg Olsen – 79 to 80 OVR
G Stacy Andrews – 74 to 76 OVR
WR Tab Perry – 72 to 73 OVR
HB Dwayne Wright – 71 to 72 OVR
T Jason Peters – 87 to 91 OVR
QB JP Losman – 82 to 83 OVR
LB Louis Green – 60 to 65 OVR
WR Tim Carter – 69 to 72 OVR
DE Greg Spires – 80 to 84 OVR
TE Alex Smith – 79 to 80 OVR
S Aaron Francisco – 73 to 76 OVR
LB Matt Wilhelm – 72 to 75 OVR
LB Stephen Cooper – 72 to 74 OVR
S Jarrad Page – 72 to 74 OVR
QB Brodie Croyle – 77 to 78 OVR
G Ryan Lilja – 85 to 87 OVR
G Jake Scott – 85 to 88 OVR
T Ryan Diem – 89 to 91 OVR
FB Oliver Hoyte – 77 to 79 OVR
DE Trent Cole – 81 to 82 OVR
TE Vernon Davis – 86 to 88 OVR
S James Butler – 69 to 77 OVR
WR Steve Smith – 74 to 75 OVR
TE Marcedes Lewis – 79 to 80 OVR
DE Stanley McClover – 73 to 76 OVR
WR Lance Moore – 59 to 65 OVR
HB Travis Henry – 87 to 88 OVR
QB Jason Campbell – 81 to 82 OVR

Ratings Down

C LeCharles Bentley – 90 to 87 OVR
QB Trent Green – 85 to 84 OVR
LB Eric Barton – 83 to 80 OVR
CB Travis Fisher – 78 to 77 OVR
P Jon Ryan – 84 to 81 OVR
S Stuart Schweigert – 85 to 84 OVR
LB Brian Simmons – 83 to 81 OVR
CB Deltha O’Neal – 85 to 84 OVR
G Matt Lehr – 85 to 82 OVR
QB Damon Huard – 82 to 80 OVR
G John Welbourn – 85 to 82 OVR
S Jason Allen – 80 to 78 OVR
DE Darren Howard – 86 to 85 OVR
CB Patrick Surtain – 93 to 92 OVR

Contract Extensions

Rookie contracts have been updated
Grady Jackson
Dwight Freeney
Cory Redding
Troy Polamalu
Charles Tillman
Nathan Vasher
Marc Bulger
Darwin Walker
Donald Driver
Montrae Holland
Steve Smith
Brian Moorman

vumpler

If You Can't Beat 'Em, Talk Shit About 'Em
Ok we just got our internet set up at our new house :) We're moved and rolling. 78" DLP screen for the win. Also my god i've finally got a hang of madden 08 and fucking love it.

someone should tell EA it's not 2002 anymore cause the bucs D destroyed me :lol

i was actually trying out the saints playbook and i just wasn't feeling it. time to go back to old trusty!

what playbook is old trusty? thats my business!

DMczaf

FrenchMovieTheme said:
someone should tell EA it's not 2002 anymore cause the bucs D destroyed me :lol

103005_Barber_4.jpg

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
In a game that wasn't short on wackiness, I defeated AirBrian on an OT bomb to Laverne "and Shirley" Coles to win. FMT, let me know who I play next.

AirBrian

DenogginizerOS said:
In a game that wasn't short on wackiness, I defeated AirBrian on an OT bomb to Laverne "and Shirley" Coles to win. FMT, let me know who I play next.
:lol Nothing like starting the game with a dropped pass to a receiver who had my guy beat by 5+ yards, and then on the very next play, fumbling the ball to me! Whatever football god you pissed off in the first half, smiled on you in OT after that Hester, "Here, have this ball, please" fumble.

Good luck in the finals!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Malley,want to ball again?

I need to download the new roster and the only way to get it is to play a online game.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I'll be in lobby East 2 again.

Ramirez

I would, but the EA gods won't allow it. :(

I had an awesome lag free game going against HG and my console locked up again, looks like I'm gonna have to take it back and get a new one, fuck you MS!!

We'll have to get our game in on Saturday morning Birdbomb. Tonight and all day tomorrow will be out of the question as work has been pretty busy this week.

I'm on AIM all the time so hit me up to schedule our game

Striker

Truelize and I will play our game this weekend.

Arizona @ Atlanta

Questions:

#1 Is Vick allowed to play? I see he's still on the roster but he's not placed in the depth chart.

#2 Are game recaps mandatory (preseason and/or regular season)?

AZ Greg

So who is playing as the Lions? Let me know when you want to get our preseason game in!

Also, if anyone wants to play, I'm online.

Matrix

Thanks for the ass whooping Malley :lol GG.

I think its time I start practicing,I havent had much time to play and it showed BAD!

guys, no rush to play all preseason games right now as the entire league roster isn't even set.

we still need chrisjames/LJ to play, then the winner of that game needs to play denogginizer.

we also need CB and gunstar to play, malley and CP to play for rights to those teams.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
LOL GG again man... the turnovers are where its at man... you kill those and you are good man.. you were pushing the offense pretty good for a while.... I think we play in the first week of the season...

F that CP fella... he hasnt even signed into the league and has been all over the board...

Matrix

Yea I was just throwing too much shit into traffic and being picked off,stupid shit that was mostly my fault.

We only had one fumble all game,that was much better.

I really dont like using the cone with a team like the Texans online,I feel I can compete better without having to worry about it.The cone imo has always made it easier for the opposing team to know which side of the field you're throwing to.

Starting tomorrow its all Madden day for me,I have to get better or im looking at 0-16.

edit- I also think Schaub's vision cone is smaller than what Carr had in years past *I cry*

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
yea I do hate the cone and think that it is worthless with super dbs...

GG regardless and yea there wasnt one fumble outside of my dumb ass PR drunk moment so thats good

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
FrenchMovieTheme said:
guys, no rush to play all preseason games right now as the entire league roster isn't even set.

we still need chrisjames/LJ to play, then the winner of that game needs to play denogginizer.

we also need CB and gunstar to play, malley and CP to play for rights to those teams.

I looked for him last night but didnt see him around. It will most likely have to wait till the weekend now

LJ, sorry I haven't been able to get in contact with you regarding our game tonight, but my internet hasn't been working all night since 6 pm tonight (I had to drive to a public Wi-Fi spot to get online) and it was acting funny earlier today and wouldn't let me finish any games of Madden online (just ask Malley).

Anyways, hopefully my internet will be working again by tomorrow (I'll be able to play before 4 pm) or else we'll have to play Sunday night.

BirdBomb

Banned
i might be able to go early saturday shawn but probably not. maybe later saturday night when i return from texas stadium after bailey makes romo his bitch?

anyone know if the play by plays with every play called is online this year like last year? that was a killer feature.

Like I said, just hit me up via AIM and we'll work it out....

LOL, Romo is supposed to be scared of Chump Bailey when he has the bigger and stronger Terell Owens catching his passes?!? You're going to be dissapointed Saturday....x2

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Had one of those aforementioned "WEEEE TURNOVER" games. 5 TO's...a floating fumble upon handoff, and a ping pong interception. Also, i think I had 6 players injured, with various times being out.

bluemax

Banned
Dammit, Gamefly ships to Washington so much slower than Los Angeles. If I was in LA I would have Madden by now. Hopefully tomorrow.

Gunstar77

GAF Madden 2006 Season 1 NFC Champ
ColdBlooded33 said:
I looked for him last night but didnt see him around. It will most likely have to wait till the weekend now

I can play Friday night anytime after 9 PM EST, Saturday night after 9 PM EST, and Sunday anytime. Just let me know when.

guys be sure to activate the option to receive all your game summaries from EA! i was reviewing my game against DM where i got pounded and saw an interesting stat.... one that will be DM's downfall as now i realize what he did. you're dead now DM... i know your secret!

Jube3

FrenchMovieTheme said:
guys be sure to activate the option to receive all your game summaries from EA! i was reviewing my game against DM where i got pounded and saw an interesting stat.... one that will be DM's downfall as now i realize what he did. you're dead now DM... i know your secret!

Do the game summaries have all the information we will need for the leaguedaddy site?

DMczaf

FrenchMovieTheme said:

Its preseason! What you saw is what I want you to see!

FrenchMovieTheme said:

Where is this option?

LJ11

ChrisJames said:
LJ, sorry I haven't been able to get in contact with you regarding our game tonight, but my internet hasn't been working all night since 6 pm tonight (I had to drive to a public Wi-Fi spot to get online) and it was acting funny earlier today and wouldn't let me finish any games of Madden online (just ask Malley).

Anyways, hopefully my internet will be working again by tomorrow (I'll be able to play before 4 pm) or else we'll have to play Sunday night.

I'll be able to play around 3pm, that good?

Top Bottom