• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Man gets soul stolen during rap battle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cagey

Banned
1339541088099.jpg

There was another battle at the same event where in his last round a rapper pretended to be Trayvon Martin. He made it look like he was battling Zimmerman. The crowd ate it up. The stupid thing was that his opponent is Jewish.

I gotta say...

that was the most amazing battle rapping I've ever seen. Honestly, it transcends the medium/occasion. I could tell he had something waiting, because he looked confident as fuck while the other dude was spitting in his face.

kehs

Banned
What does that mean?

The intangible violation of verbal daggers hurled with unrelenting callous precision in the vicinity of the recipient as he decimates the sculpture of his entire existence with unabashed realities describing culmination of his life's worth.

LET ME WORK

I don't know about you guys, but the fact that Lux was wearing an expensive suit while lecturing him on perpetuating a culture of ignorance makes it 10 times better to me.

the best line:
LuxPlague.gif

I think Calicoe wasn't sure if he should swing at him or hug him like Uncle Phil

THIS. I mean GOD DAMN. Watched up to this point and I just slapped pause and starting going "OHHHHHHHHHHHH SHIT!" like someone does when they see a really bad car accident......GAWD DAMN!

hwalker84

The intangible violation of verbal daggers hurled with unrelenting callous precision in the vicinity of the recipient as he decimates the sculpture of his entire existence with unabashed realities describing culmination of his life's worth.

LET ME WORK
Pretty much this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom