• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Man gets soul stolen during rap battle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cagey

Banned

holy FUCK. I should've saved that 8 mile gif for this.

tumblr_m7jjflkwvX1r67aqto2_400.gif

Yeah i'm gonna use "gon get this work" a lot now lol.

But can someone tell me why the fuck a 1080p YouTube video is taxing the fuck out of my brand new Retina MacBook Pro with 2.6 Ghz i7 CPU, 16GB RAM and a Geforce 650M with 1GB, not to mention an Internet connection with this speed:

2180519359.png

harrytang

But can someone tell me why the fuck a 1080p YouTube video is taxing the fuck out of my brand new Retina MacBook Pro with 2.6 Ghz i7 CPU, 16GB RAM and a Geforce 650M with 1GB, not to mention an Internet connection with this speed:

2180519359.png

haha its crushing me too. on verizon fios and having to watch 240p or some shit.

inner-G

Banned

2180519359.png
Probably more a hiccup on your ISP/YouTube's end.

2180519359.png

Youtube's been acting like shit for me all afternoon.

2180519359.png

dat roadrunner. if u have the turbo boost its only for like the first 50 megs then u get ur actual speed....

onken

I see the pattern here.

1) drag out a "yo mama" joke for 5 minutes
2) obtain human soul

This is useful knowledge for the future.

Nameless

Lux unveiled the skinny dipping photo and lulled me into a false sense of shit getting real. God Damn. The word ether gets thrown around a lot but this is the definition of it. Clown our opponent for a while and then destroy him personally.

Calicoe looks like he was getting emotional HERE , right after Lux called his mother a queen and began talking about what a POS his father was for treating his family the way he did. That was some reevaluate your place in the Universe type shit.

Damn man, I'm drunk right now but that was scary.
I pray this man never finds my black ass, cause he will turn me to DIRT. This man is a horror movie.

Also, did that guy ever get work??

edit:
Dude, fuck michael myers, fuck Jason, when this fool finds you, you're DONE. He gonna give you WORK.

We need a Rap Battle Gaf Thread. I keep up with all the leagues and never really have anyone to discuss them with :(

And BTW, I scored it Calicoe 2-1. LANDSLIDE!

cj_iwakura

Didn't expect a capella, made it even more mind blowing.

Oh yeah, as for 8 Mile: the extended battles in the extra footage were amazing, especially that woman who made Eminem go off on her when he was supposed to be saving his voice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom