• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga Discussion/News Thread |OT5| We Post on Wednesdays

Status
Not open for further replies.
Magi 116
Tuuuurniing poiiiiint

History's Most Boring Slice of Life 485
rzCvy.png

OH GOD​
Poor Ukita. Also, I can't believe it's been nine years since HSDK began.

Fairy Fail 295
Why can't we have the focus shifted to Gajeel instead of NarutoNatsu.

gunbo13

That's why I stopped reading Sengoku Youko after the first volume. I can't stand the monthly wait.
Some manga should just not be read except at least on a vol x vol basis. Mostly seinen reads if I think about it. Imaging following Monster one chapter, every few weeks. *cringe*

wonzo

Banned
Beethoven

After killing an ant by peeing on it, a boy is turned into an ant-man. He is then targeted by a female monster killer who accidentally shoots herself and then takes revenge on him as a ghost by turning him into an ant-girl.

He/she is then raped by a duck and a bottle wearing a high-school gakuran.

it wasn't as good as the Dulce Report but then again, what is?

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Oh, and while I'm thinking about it... last few Medaka chapters have been fairly boring. Not liking this arc at all right now.

Prison School 38-41
Fanservice to the max ! Also chapter 38 has the most badass way to say
"It's my hemorrhoids."
What sort of disaster will the spear of discord bring to our inmates ?

Takamagahara 5
Standard shonen childhood friend of the opposite sex introduction oh my what will happen to her please read the next chapter *yawn*

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
Aiight so since my sister and I just started Fishman Island arc in the Catch-Up-To-OP anime marathon, we were trying to think back, from pure memory, all of the big villains from episode 1. Needless to say, we did a terrible job of remembering names. Fill in what we missed please, also, this is an attempt at the order in which they appeared. No googling was done.

-bandits
-alvida
-axe hand morgan
-suit dude/cat claws
-poison bomb dude
-Mihawk
-smoker
-arlong
-king drum
-troupe(?)/baroque works
-mr 3/4/5 (little garden)
-crocodile
-ms all sunday/borin
-Bellamy
-Enel
-Aokiji (mini boss)
-CP9
-dude that Don Juan Flamingo fucked up (shadow island - brooks place...shichibukai)
-Kuma
-Celestial Dragons/Kizaru/dude with axe/Kuma
-Hancock/Sasuke Sisters
-Magellan + vice warden
-Entire Navy/Sengoku/Garp/Blackbeard/Akainu
-Captain Bluejam

I really don't feel like that's all of them, but that's from memory.

scy

Oh, and while I'm thinking about it... last few Medaka chapters have been fairly boring. Not liking this arc at all right now.

When it was Zenkichi box, all was good. This last game doesn't feel all that entertaining. Maybe it'll save itself soon...

Zekes!

Feels like I haven't posted here in forever, but then I go and check some of the series I've been following and all of them have barely updated, lame

Sora wo Daite Oyasumi 1 - 7
tumblr_m4snn0qBEy1qkv3plo1_250.png

My favorite chapter cover, even if its misleading. Enjoyable good art for the genre. This so far has been kind of sad and depressing at times and even emotional. The School Rooftop setting for an accident, the struggles of the surviving twin, as well as the others conflict with his trying to find some sort of substitute for his intense desire for brotherly love, as well Shuji trying to find someone to relate to with his own father suicide loss, all made for a great story. A shame this seems to be on the quarterly side of things, as it just got to the most intense part of the twins backstory and even though we know the end result, the experience to the final events leading to it is something to anticipate.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
City Hunter (or the magical power of boners)

So I've been reading this lately and it keep getting more and more ridiculous and I can't say I'm complaining. I admit though I was weirded out by the entire arc about Ryo's boner.

wonzo

Banned
Magi 117

magi117.png

Brilliant as usual. I hope they manage to work out exactly what's wrong with Dunya in time and I wonder where Aladdin's planing on going on his own and the reasons for such a thing. I don't want the gang to break up again. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom