• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga Discussion/News Thread |OT5| We Post on Wednesdays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glass Rebel

Fairy Tail

...Super Paralyzing Claws - Mega Mega Jellyfish is my new favourite attack name.

And lol for getting worked up over a damn sock.

Elfman vs. Bacchus... hopefully Elfman wins, he's the best character in FT (the manga).

Azure J

TWGOK 183

This has escalated into something that has powerful implications for the story going forward, no matter what the outcome is. Also, Keima further proves that he is the boss when it comes to this shit. :lol

"actually" HD visuals + Magic Runes/Circles + HD Natsu, Gray + HD Dragonslayer Ice Make magic...it would look stunning.

It's nice to dream eh?

Fairy Tail Who? Wah? Are they just gonna recycle old character no1 cares about? Is this turning into new Prince of Tennis? And a distinct lack of boobs and one 1 panel with loli guild master. This chapter sucks!

Kenichi
a surprisingly lack of boobs and or Miu's ass. My sense are saying god hand will die... but can master class people even die in this series?

Guesong

TWGOK

I'll be sure to read anything Wakaki creates in the future.

Why don't other mangas have such a good rhythm. Too good.

Fairy Tail

...Super Paralyzing Claws - Mega Mega Jellyfish is my new favourite attack name.

And lol for getting worked up over a damn sock.

Elfman vs. Bacchus... hopefully Elfman wins, he's the best character in FT (the manga).

Surprised Elfman has fans, fan at least in the anime dub since he has Zoro(OP)/Kurogane(Tsubasa) Voice.

scy

History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi 469 - MASTERS FIGHT. "You mean ... it hadn't already begun?!" And what's with the princess in the back gushing over Hongou?

Also, break until April 18 :|

HNNNGHkoi 20 - Adorable Tsugumi is adorable and quickly finding her way to compete for best girl spot.

UhLwN.png

Yup. Also, more past love lock blahblahblah.

Is this turning into new Prince of Tennis?

New Prince of Tennis.
Introduce 150 new characters.
lol jk back to the regular guys from the original
lol jk back to the side characters from the original
lol jk back to the regular guys...

And yet I keep reading...

Kenichi a surprisingly lack of boobs and or Miu's ass. My sense are saying god hand will die... but can master class people even die in this series?

Death for masters is just a minor setback.

scy

HSDK: Wait, so the Masters fight is still going but it's taking a long break?

Yeah, the fight basically just started and kind of cliffhangered
with Junazard doing some weird shit at the end to I guess signify the fight becoming "serious"
. :|

Forgot this too:
TWGOK 183 - "The first heroine ... and the final heroine!" dat boss Keima.

Is Elsie even still technically a character?

History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi 469 - MASTERS FIGHT. "You mean ... it hadn't already begun?!" And what's with the princess in the back gushing over Hongou?

Also, break until April 18 :|

HNNNGHkoi 20 - Adorable Tsugumi is adorable and quickly finding her way to compete for best girl spot.

UhLwN.png

Yup. Also, more past love lock blahblahblah.

New Prince of Tennis.
Introduce 150 new characters.
lol jk back to the regular guys from the original
lol jk back to the side characters from the original
lol jk back to the regular guys...

And yet I keep reading...

Death for masters is just a minor setback.

I always thought the new PoT was just the mangaka drawing out fanfic scenarios or something. Is there even a plot going on? It's like the whole series is just omake.

Having 2 chapters a month doesn't help either.

scy

I always thought the new PoT was just the mangaka drawing out fanfic scenarios or something. Is there even a plot going on? It's like the whole series is just omake.

Having 2 chapters a month doesn't help either.

The fact Niou exists is a pretty big indicator of just fanservice match ups. lol Illusion ANYONE I WANT! NPoT so far is just a lot of drawn out Atobe matches really and randomly Ryoma's older brother (because somehow this makes sense?) and stuff.

Look, I only read it because the crazy shit that happens. I think we're getting close to someone hitting a return ace that causes an event horizon.

It was not her true form.

Haqua is better final boss.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
TWGOK

efnufvbayheuiwchneyhvayhaefevahnnnnnnnnnnn

The fact Niou exists is a pretty big indicator of just fanservice match ups. lol Illusion ANYONE I WANT! NPoT so far is just a lot of drawn out Atobe matches really and randomly Ryoma's older brother (because somehow this makes sense?) and stuff.

Look, I only read it because the crazy shit that happens. I think we're getting close to someone hitting a return ace that causes an event horizon.

Haqua is better final boss.

The problem is that neither of them would resist at all. I wouldn't be surprised if Elsie got a lot more popular after the anime, since Elsie's design in the anime was riduculously moeblob cutesey, i.e.

[
PzSwn.jpg

Fairy Tail

When that guy was talking to Elfman:

tumblr_kwo071qoWY1qz7wfjo1_500.jpg

Yeah, the fight basically just started and kind of cliffhangered
with Junazard doing some weird shit at the end to I guess signify the fight becoming "serious"
. :|

Dammit, at this rate I won't feel compelled to bother catching up until half way into the year!

gunbo13

Dammit, at this rate I won't feel compelled to bother catching up until half way into the year!
I'm putting down History's Greatest Crotch Shots for quite awhile. I started reading that disgustingly boring FB-omake and had to question my life. Then after reassuring myself, I remembered how shitty the current arc is and started a whole new round of questioning.

Miu aint even fucking cute.

PK Gaming

So with my headache and irritability gone, lets do this again from the top:

Battle Royale

This is one cool manga. It reminds me of a movie I saw(hunger games), but I know that Battle Royale was created before that. Anywho, i'm 16 chapters in and the manga's really gotten my attention. It's a little gruesome, but nothing I can't handle. My only grip is that the author is obsessed with making people cry. Every. single. time. There's a time and place for everything, but sometimes he blatantly misplaces tears and it takes the tension out of everything.

Fairy Tail

I have a fetish for mimics in fiction, but that dude's design is fucking terrible. Evil for the sake of being evil too. That dog guy is also fucking retarded, and his sob(ck) story wasn't interesting at all. Hated how Mishima teased me with Erza - urgh. At least he's saving her for a big fight.

SMH @ people hating on Elsie. She is the best character in TWGOK.

Fairy Tail

I can´t wait for Baccus to stomp Elfman. The sock thing was stupid. I did like Erza´s reaction to it. I found it funny.

Freezing

Very nice development and the plot is moving very well.

Glass Rebel

So with my headache and irritability gone, lets do this again from the top:

Battle Royale

This is one cool manga. It reminds me of a movie I saw(hunger games), but I know that Battle Royale was created before that. Anywho, i'm 16 chapters in and the manga's really gotten my attention. It's a little gruesome, but nothing I can't handle. My only grip is that the author is obsessed with making people cry. Every. single. time. There's a time and place for everything, but sometimes he blatantly misplaces tears and it takes the tension out of everything.

Ugh, you're trying way too hard...

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom