• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel’s Agent Carter S2 |OT| S.H.I.E.L.D. L.A. - Tuesdays 9/8c

TheOddOne

- IGN: Hayley Atwell Previews Agent Carter's Big Season 2 Finale.
IGN: It was an excellent scene. So I have to ask, fans of the show, myself included, have such affection for it and are very nervous about whether it’s coming back or not. What are you hearing at this point?

Atwell: I am hearing at this point that we don’t know anything and we won’t know until the Upfronts in May. As is common knowledge, I am going to film another ABC pilot called Conviction. ABC has assured me that it would be actually possible, if both shows get picked up, for me to do both. So by saying yes to the pilot of Conviction does not automatically say that that’s it for Peggy and Jarvis at all. It just means that they had a show that they liked me to do and there is a possibility to do both at some point. We also know that because Peggy has been in other Marvel films and we know she lives a long life, this is something that can be revisited. This is something that I think has a cult following and I have every hope that we’ll see more of her in the future.
IGN: We spoke last time about how this character has now appeared in so many different ways and time frames, as you mentioned. What's your gut feeling? Whether it's next year or maybe a little wait, do you think we’ll be seeing more Peggy adventures at some point?

Atwell: I would hope so. I think there’s so much more to explore.
The finale suggests a couple of cliffhangers that would make us go, “Oh, what does that mean?” The finale doesn’t suggest that that’s it and they live happily ever after; that’s the end. We know that’s not the case. They’ve done it in a very clever way which wraps up and that gives the audience a very satisfying conclusion but they’re not quite finishing it and leaving it there.
But it’s one of the realities of the industry that I work in. This industry depends upon ratings and if the audiences aren’t there, the shows don’t get put on. Despite the fact that we have a whole creative team here who love our show so much, who love doing and we’d do it for the rest of our lives if we could and if people were interested enough. That’s not for us to say. That’s for the networks to decide based on what they feel their audience want. So I will deal with it graciously if and when it happens.
The writings on the wall.

tumblr_n68l1pAOYl1tu7965o1_r1_500.gif

Pachimari

Hayley Atwell talks possibility of Agent Carter: Season 3

"So by saying yes to the pilot of Conviction does not automatically say that that’s it for Peggy and Jarvis at all. It just means that they had a show that they liked me to do and there is a possibility to do both at some point."

I'm behind on Season 2. I only watched the first two episodes and then kind of fell off. I haven't dropped it though. It's a Marvel production after all.

I'm sad we didn't get any Arnim Zola this season after that reveal at the end of S1. But I like the direction they ended up going in. That little tease works fine in the end just as an acknowledgement of where he goes with SHIELD and HYDRA.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
I'm sad we didn't get any Arnim Zola this season after that reveal at the end of S1. But I like the direction they ended up going in. That little tease works fine in the end just as an acknowledgement of where he goes with SHIELD and HYDRA.

I never expected him to play a major role in the series, especially since the SSR hasn't transitioned into SHIELD yet. Just thought of it as a nice cameo.

Speaking of, wonder if the show keeps going they'd ever tackle the actual transition to SHIELD. They've hinted about it earlier this season.

guek

Banned
Hayley Atwell talks possibility of Agent Carter: Season 3

I'm behind on Season 2. I only watched the first two episodes and then kind of fell off. I haven't dropped it though. It's a Marvel production after all.

Episodes 3 and 4 are a little weaker than the first two imo but everything part that has been phenomenal.

I supported this show by buying the season on Amazon prime streaming since I can't ever catch it live. I did that for season 1 too.

I want a season 3 of this more than a season 4 of AoS :-(

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
excited for the finale as it's been a great ride so far

i really hope we see another season if the show quality trajectory continues

It's been a great ride. This season really surpassed my expectations, enjoyed it way more then s1. Pray and hope to Tim Tebow that we get a s3. Season went fast, proabably because we were spoiled by the greatness of 2 eps a night

I won't lie I didn't think we'd get a season 2, so let our dreams power s3.
Pretty much.

I really wish they didn't do the back-to-back episodes. It's made this season much harder for me to follow, but I'll definitely miss it if this is the last run.

Top Bottom