• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Future Fight |OT| To Me, My X-Men

Update is out.

SpOck gets a nice boost with T2. Two five sec webs, tons of HP, and web resist (which should be part of his uniform honestly).

I'm going to T2 SpOck as soon as I get enough DD (out of DD while he's sitting at 20/20/20/18). Looking forward to it. His upgrades just seem great in general + he should be able to solo a Green SL floor.

How did Destroyer turn out, btw? Seems like he could be a strong, Anti-Meta unit at T2 w/ his Uniform.

The Kree

Banned
I got an obelisk today with these two options:

Apply to: Self
Immune to Guard Break
Apply to: Self
Immune to Guard Break

LOL

This is my clear of SL. I did get to use all my T2 or all my useful T1. This isn't meant to be for F2P, new, or intermediate players since I use paywall characters, Thanos, and Dr. Strange. Maybe it'll help someone advance a bit further.

1. Speed Relay (Punisher, Kamala Khan, Drax): Ms. Marvel did all the work. Tagged out to heal up if I got hit too hard and ran around for 10 seconds with one of the other characters. The trick is to work them into a corner and keep them in hit stun.
  2. Combat Rumble (Ancient One): Easy solo. Just clone and stay in bubble while spamming the rest of her moves.
  3. Blast Relay (Sin, Kate Bishop): Sin isn’t geared so she got blown up and Kate took care of it. Took 2 tries and the 2nd time I corned the first two which led to an easy win. Rocket is the most annoying one here.
  4. Universal Relay (Ghost Rider, Vision): Just spam Ghost Rider’s Skill 2 on cooldown to stay immune with the uniform. The enemy Ghost Rider will be alive at the end and I switch to Vision to kill. I know you can solo with GR, but the final kill is punishingly slow. At least Vision is useful this way (wow there was a time he was top tier).
  5. Universal Relay (Black Bolt, MODOK): Line up the stun (Black Bolt skill 3) and follow up with beam and skill 1 (the two most unsafe attacks). When out of stun hit with the rest of his skills since they all have hit stun. MODOK was just there in case I needed to heal (I didn’t). Died the first time when I didn’t line up the mobs correctly and took too many free hits.
  6. Blast Relay (T2 Black Widow): I don’t have any other geared Speed characters and didn’t want to do the two rumbles. Black Widow is my worst T2 and speed T2 isn’t too useful so threw her in here. Just went ham, no strategy needed.
  7. Speed Relay (Ulik, Volstagg 4*, Hogan 4*): Volstagg and Hogan were in there just for a team bonus since I haven’t ranked them up. Easy 1 shot, just spam the physical immunity and press buttons. Try to corner them. My Ulik doesn’t even have a custom gear or ISOs.
  8. Universal Relay (Ronan, Black Dwarf 1*): BD is in just for the team bonus. Spam the fear and line up the beam then spam skill 5, repeat.
  9. Female Hero Relay (Songbird, Hawkeye, Yondu): Songbird of course did all the work, just had the other two for bonuses. Cycle her two stuns in between shield refreshes and skill 5. When not doing either of those, spam auto attack. Make sure the CC hits both. If it doesn’t, use the other one. I died once when I missed with CC twice and then melted.
  10. Superhero, Male Relay (Shang Chi, Spider-Man, Superior Spider-Man): Over compensated and didn’t need Superior. I really hate Captain Falcon in this relay, but Spidey keeps him webbed up and takes him out of his iframes with his aerial web ball (from his Civil War uniform). Once he’s down I switch between Spidey and Shang Chi and just press buttons.
  11. Boss Mode Rocket Raccoon (T2 Elsa): I wanted the custom gear reward and didn’t want to use Bullseye’s leadership yet so I used my next worst T2 speed. Typical Elsa play, spam beam, press buttons. Run over the mines when invulnerable.
  12. Boss Mode Loki (Lincoln, Jane Thor, Donny Thor): I love this boss mode because it’s super fun to cycle through both Thors spamming AOE. Corner Loki and put her back in when you push her out with the constant barrage of attacks. LIGHTNING ATTACK!
  13. Blast Relay (T2 Gwenpool): I wanted the selector or I would’ve done the Destroyer Boss Mode. Just cycle 4>5>3 over and over. No complicated strategy needed (as with most T2).
  14. Blast Relay (T2 Silk): Any Silk wrecks this with uniform. Webs, webs everywhere.
  15. Boss Mode Destroyer (Crossbones, Venom, Blastpin): This was pretty deep in and found it harder than normal. Blastpin did most of the work and Venom bought me time when I needed to heal using his fear and break. Blastpin died near the end, but my under developed Venom got the last couple hits needed. The strategy with Blastpin is run in circles away from the stun and aoe, call ninjas, use the tackle to break them.
  16. Boss Mode Loki (Wiccan, Mordo, Kaecilius): I had so many characters I didn’t use at this point that I just threw a fun team together for this. Cycled cooldowns between Wiccan and Mordo and vaporized everything. No real strategy needed.
  17. Super Hero, Male Relay (Deathklok, T2 Moon Knight): Focus the two speed characters and stall in between heal procs if you get hit by War Machine’s missiles.
  18. Speed Spider Rumble (T2 Carnage): I wanted the BAM. I really hate using Carnage so early, but this is one of the most annoying rumbles.
  19. Fire Relay (T2 Enchantress): I didn’t plan ahead and screwed myself here. I wanted the BAM, but it was behind a blast relay with energy reflect and I didn’t have a non energy character who can compete this deep in that I was willing to use. Nothing to explain about this clear that isn’t obvious.
  20. Wave Mode (Satana, T2 Hellstorm, T2 Wasp): This would be so easy if not for the bleed effect from the 2nd wave Gamora. It does an obscene amount of damage so Wasp is used to limit the bleed to one tick of damage. I died once without her.
  21. Boss Mode Venom (Malekith, T2 Nico): The fear is annoying, so Malekith makes it an easy clear. Just spam attacks with Nico once she’s in.
  22. Villain Relay (Thanos): Bleh! This is where I typically use Carnage.
  23. She-Hulk and Jessica Jones (Dr. Strange): Yep.
  24. Luke Cage (T2 Sharon Rogers): Mmhmm.
  25. Daredevil (She-Hulk, T2 Iron Fist, Luke Cage): At this point I could’ve finished it with Odin, Corvus, Proxima, T2 Hyperion, T2 Captain Marvel, T2 Yellow Jacket, or fLoki. I chose Iron Fist for lore reasons.

Finally beat iThanos for the first time. My almost-maxed-out Strange beat him solo no problem. I 5/5 regular Thanos yesterday too.
Then I got cocky and decided to try and finish chapter 12. Found the first Surtur (12/6) difficult and then the second one wiped the floor with me.
Could only knock about a third of his health off with my team of Ancient One (T2, L)/Hellstorm/Strange.

Dr Stange (T2) / Hellstorm / Iron Fist (T2) (also the team I beat iThanos with)

Sharon Rogers (T2) / Cap / Agent 13

Ronan / Promixa / Floki

Ancient One (T2) / Wasp (T2) / Nico (T2)

Elsa (T2) / Silk (T2) / Cho (T2)

I can now 5/5 any WB except iThanos with these teams. Up until last week I was still using Team Pym but I can't always clear some of the harder bosses with them.

Finally beat iThanos for the first time. My almost-maxed-out Strange beat him solo no problem. I 5/5 regular Thanos yesterday too.
Then I got cocky and decided to try and finish chapter 12. Found the first Surtur (12/6) difficult and then the second one wiped the floor with me.
Could only knock about a third of his health off with my team of Ancient One (T2, L)/Hellstorm/Strange.
I'm stuck at the same spot. Still haven't been able to get through to 12/8.
I did get Thanos to 6 star a couple days ago though so I need to try the last story missions again with him in my team.

I'm stuck at the same spot. Still haven't been able to get through to 12/8.
I did get Thanos to 6 star a couple days ago though so I need to try the last story missions again with him in my team.

My Thanos is only at 4* at the moment (putting him on hold til I've maxed out Strange which I'm not far from doing) so I'll be bummed if I can't finish the chapter until he's maxed out too.

I'm pretty much in the same spot: finally got my lvl 60 Strange last week-end, can beat Thanos 5 times and iThanos 1 time (I'm now missing 3 Thanos bios), stuck at 12-7.

I haven't tried SL this week but I got to floor 14 last week. I'd really like to beat floor 15 for these bios, but I feel I'm underperforming with some of my characters, be they level 60 T1s that get destroyed in seconds in Rumbles or shitty T2s like Falcon, who can't solo a floor, even an early one.

[*]Combat Rumble (Ancient One): Easy solo. Just clone and stay in bubble while spamming the rest of her moves.
[/LIST]

Currently struggling with this and my AO is T2/maxed out.

Someone (can't tell who, too much chaos on screen) keeps stunning her and I can't get my healing bubble out before I die.

Edit: Got there in the end! Took a few tries though.

I was stuck at 12/5 for the longest time. Strange, T2 Wasp, T2 Throot gave me the power I needed to finally beat Chapter 12 the other day.

Currently struggling with this and my AO is T2/maxed out.

Someone (can't tell who, too much chaos on screen) keeps stunning her and I can't get my healing bubble out before I die.

Edit: Got there in the end! Took a few tries though.

I always clone first to avoid that initial stun. Once the clone is out the bubble stays up the rest of the fight.

The Kree

Banned
I read everywhere that beating Black Dwarf with Ronan+Loki+whoever is easy. He hits me twice in his second phase and I die every time. He causes bleed damage through shields. He has attacks that are unavoidable. I realize tagging out is important, but I can't dodge him when necessary because the tag is not reliably responsive. There's also the fact that playing as Loki is unbearably boring since it requires running away 85% of the time. His clones can't even target properly half the time.

It's a really poorly designed battle.

Also, Iron Fist is garbage. He has no good buffs, no triggerable shield or immunity, poor crowd control, no iframes, and his abilities leave him rooted. Useless.

I read everywhere that beating Black Dwarf with Ronan+Loki+whoever is easy. He hits me twice in his second phase and I die every time. He causes bleed damage through shields. He has attacks that are unavoidable. I realize tagging out is important, but I can't dodge him when necessary because the tag is not reliably responsive. There's also the fact that playing as Loki is unbearably boring since it requires running away 85% of the time. His clones can't even target properly half the time.

It's a really poorly designed battle.

Also, Iron Fist is garbage. He has no good buffs, no triggerable shield or immunity, poor crowd control, no iframes, and his abilities leave him rooted. Useless.

On the contrary homie.

- That "whoever" on your team is Red Skull or Coulson right? They give the important bonuses.
- You may be doing this already, but if not, make sure you use only +Magic 8% or 10% strikers for Loki (the 10% damage to villains doesn't apply to clones).
- Healing set/recovery gear to counter the bleeds. No other ISO set is good for Loki unless you're T2 and going all cold damage. Having a recovery rate and invincibility obelisk will do you wonders.
- I always ask this (and subsequently forget what people say), but are you in a level 24+ alliance?
- Yes, Loki is boring :p

Also Iron First is solid at T2 w/uni. Just need a crit damage + damage proc obelisk on him to blow people up. His uniform invincibility also keeps his ass alive pretty well between tagging.

The Kree

Banned
I'm never going to invest in Coulson or Red Skull. I'm only using energy strikers. I have a healing set and obelisk. My alliance level is 21. What I am going to do is never play with Loki again.

I'm not wasting an advancement ticket and crystals on Iron Fist if that's what it takes to make him slightly useful.

I never use Loki anymore, way too boring. Sister Grimm or Proxima are great if you want fun gameplay where you actually risk dying if you misplay.

Enchantress and Sharon for the brainless wins, Wasp too if you don't mind it being really slow.

Edit:
b3EA69V.jpg
When did you all start playing? 1.20 for me, right before the YJ+Giant-Man meta. I remember trying to get the Captain Marvel/Spidey/Venom team going, had to farm for a month to get 3* Captain Marvel, how the times have changed.

Zero-ELEC

Banned
I never use Loki anymore, way too boring. Sister Grimm or Proxima are great if you want fun gameplay where you actually risk dying if you misplay.

Enchantress and Sharon for the brainless wins, Wasp too if you don't mind it being really slow.

Edit:
When did you all start playing? 1.20 for me, right before the YJ+Giant-Man meta. I remember trying to get the Captain Marvel/Spidey/Venom team going, had to farm for a month to get 3* Captain Marvel, how the times have changed.

On the tail end of 1.4.0, just in time for SHIELD story missions.

Edit:
At launch (I probably have a post on page 1 or 2). I played for a couple of weeks and eventually hit a wall in story missions, and kind of dropped the game for almost a year as a result. When I came back, there was way more shit to do, unlocks were noticeably quicker and it was way more interesting overall.

-Digits-

I'm never going to invest in Coulson or Red Skull. I'm only using energy strikers. I have a healing set and obelisk. My alliance level is 21. What I am going to do is never play with Loki again.

I'm not wasting an advancement ticket and crystals on Iron Fist if that's what it takes to make him slightly useful.

You don't have to invest in them beyond having them unlocked and in your team for the bonus.

Edit:

Started at 1.3, took a break at 2.5 and came back a couple weeks ago. Epic Quest is a slog when you have no norn stones.

Edit:

Few weeks after launch I think, can't remember if it was 1.0 or 1.1 by then though.

Just looking back and my first post is on page 6, though I had been playing almost a week before I joined the thread in here.

Downloaded it right around global launch but quit right after getting Hulkbuster. I thought that you could only slot two skills per character for some reason, which along with the weird way of displaying damage %'s, turned me off. Gave it a second chance after the Guardians update and realized that wasn't the case and then got hooked with the Ant-Man one (SHIELD Lab and Alliances were added).

Few weeks after launch I think, can't remember if it was 1.0 or 1.1 by then though.

Just looking back and my first post is on page 6, though I had been playing almost a week before I joined the thread in here.

Hey I first posted on page 6 too!

2.9 update sneak peek:

New zone and Alliance store -

Resized_170208_T1.jpg

Alliance Store

We have discovered that each alliance will have access to a brand new feature; The Alliance Store! Here Agents will be able to exchange their Alliance Tokens for a wonderful assortment of items. We're still unsure as to how these Alliance Tokens will be obtained, but we will update you once we find out more about them!

Alliance Emblems

Alliances will be able to customize their style by creating their own alliance Emblem.

Yeah, hope the Alliance Store allows us to get some of the more desirable endgame materials (chaos norns, BAM, uniform upgrade kits, uniform XP chips).

I see some on Reddit mentioning the place looks like New Attilan. If so, maybe the update is an Inhumans focused one? Would make sense as well given that the remaining characters in need of a T2 are mostly Inhumans (Daisy, Lincoln, and Kamala).

Further pushes back Monsters Unleashed though. Need my MG+DD dammit!

Yeah, hope the Alliance Store allows us to get some of the more desirable endgame materials (chaos norns, BAM, uniform upgrade kits, uniform XP chips).

I see some on Reddit mentioning the place looks like New Attilan. If so, maybe the update is an Inhumans focused one? Would make sense as well given that the remaining characters in need of a T2 are mostly Inhumans (Daisy, Lincoln, and Kamala).

Further pushes back Monsters Unleashed though. Need my MG+DD dammit!
Yup, any new ways to get BAM would be amazing in my current predicament. Pretty much all I need now.

Hmm, could be New Attilan for sure. Need a Kamala T2 that actually makes her great.

Think I'm gonna take a break for a while, don't really have a character I want to farm and most of the game modes bore me. Missing the event T2 ticket by a day was the last straw, I'll come back next update and see what's up.

I'm still gonna log in and do the daily missions but that's it.

Think I'm gonna take a break for a while, don't really have a character I want to farm and most of the game modes bore me. Missing the event T2 ticket by a day was the last straw, I'll come back next update and see what's up.

I'm still gonna log in and do the daily missions but that's it.

If you haven't already earned it, go for the returning player rewards. Don't log in for 15 days and profit big time when you do.

Drayco21

1486694163320.jpg

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

With the last sneak peek so fresh in our minds, it's time to reveal just a little more information! Before we do though, let's talk about New Attilan! That's right, as some correctly guessed, the images in the previous sneak peerk was the Inhuman Home; New Attilan (no, it is not epitaph).

New Attilan, created from the remnants of Old Attilan, stands above the Hudson River, in-between New York and New Jersey.

Anyways, onto the sneak peek:

1: A new Character Emerges!

We need your help in identifying this new evil presence that's threatening our existence.

2: Uru Enhancing Improvement

We will be adding Auto Upgrade and All enhance to reduce the time needed to upgrade Uru's!

That's all for today! We look forward to releasing the final details next week!

People are thinking it's a new world boss, probably true. I would be okay with going for Dormammu as long as he's not another fucking Blast.
Haha, there's no escape!

I keep thinking of quitting as this game takes up too much of my time but I'd have to quit cold turkey.
Haha okay I'll rephrase, I'm gonna heavily reduce the amount of time I spend playing this game.
If you haven't already earned it, go for the returning player rewards. Don't log in for 15 days and profit big time when you do.
I got it once already, I'm assuming you can't get it again.

WE GOT LEAKS!

1) Black bolt , Kamala Khan and Elsa getting new uniforms

2) New special missions with tonnes of new characters from INHUMANS Series including Moon girl, Maximus the Mad, Karnak, Inferno, Gorgon and CRYSTAL!!

Part 1 of the video.

t3_5tu7au

Top Bottom