• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Future Fight |OT| To Me, My X-Men

mreddie

I thought we settled on Fuck Gambit.

He'll be added by the end of the year

I have a idea for the new OT title

detail.jpg

Drayco21

I'm a big fan of

Future Fight |OT2| Hope You Survive the Experience
Future Fight |OT2| No, More Mutants
and

Future Fight |OT2| To Me, My X-Men

Says a lot about the state of my life right now that the most exciting thing happening in it is the X-Men arriving in a mobile game. But damn am I excited.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
Says a lot about the state of my life right now that the most exciting thing happening in it is the X-Men arriving in a mobile game. But damn am I excited.

A few nights ago I had a dream you could already see Rogue and Wolverine in the game but not use them. >.>

I might need help.

To be fair, my life isn't particularly terrible and I'm super excited about this.
It says more about the addictive nature of the game than anything else.
I've been stocking up on everything in anticipation.

So, we Conquesting again today?

Today is only Conquest sign up.

Everyone make sure to get their Shadowlands clears today if you haven't for X-Men selectors! You can also stock up on the Alliance store ones each day now too, since they'll last the week.

Now that I've tasted those sweet conquest rewards, we need to do it again! We need to organize so those of us with stacked rosters don't go first.

The Kree

Banned
Is Hellstorm the best character in the game? He's got:

Triggerable damage immunity
A summon
A stun
Self-healing
Self-buffing
I-frames
Burn damage over time
Area of effect damage
Universal balance against all classes

He doesn't have the raw damage output of the native T2's or Sharon Rogers, which is most necessary for endgame content, but he's got virtually every tool in the game. The only thing he's lacking is a strong leadership ability.

My goodness, that art gives me chills.

It'shappening.gif

Can you believe we'll soon saying things like "I'm farming Wolverine bios" and "Tier 2 Cyclops"?

Nope, it still hasn't hit me yet. This is crazy. Soon we will be discussing builds for Jean Grey and Rogue. *head explodes*

I need to improve my cards. Here's what I have now:

What should I replace and for what? I have > 130 cards so I should hopefully have some good ones I can build up / reroll.

Edit:
I just went over all of my cards. I have at least 1 of the following:

1872 #1
1872 #1 (Shaner Variant)
Amazing Spider-Man #533
Amazing Spider-Man #535
Ant-Man #1
Armor Wars #1
Avengers: The Initiative #20
Captain America #22
Captain Marvel & the Carol Corps #2
Civil War #3
Civil War #4
Civil War: The Initiative #1
Drax #1
Groot #5
Iron Man #13
Iron Man #14
Punisher #19
Punisher War Journal #1
S.H.I.E.L.D. #1 (Young Variant)
S.H.I.E.L.D. #6 (NYC Variant)
S.H.I.E.L.D. #7
S.H.I.E.L.D. #8
Secret Wars 2099 #1 (Lim Variant)
Star-Lord #2
Thors #2 (Keown Variant)
Widow #20

The Kree

Banned

What should I replace and for what? I have > 130 cards so I should hopefully have some good ones I can build up / reroll.

Replace the bottom three with (Baby) Groot #5, Black Widow #20, Avengers #318 (Nebula on the cover).

Punisher #19 is good. Punisher War Journal #1 is also good, but hard to find.

Edit:
I just went over all of my cards. I have at least 1 of the following:

1872 #1
1872 #1 (Shaner Variant)
Amazing Spider-Man #533
Amazing Spider-Man #535
Ant-Man #1
Armor Wars #1
Avengers: The Initiative #20
Captain America #22
Captain Marvel & the Carol Corps #2
Civil War #3
Civil War #4
Civil War: The Initiative #1
Drax #1
Groot #5
Iron Man #13
Iron Man #14
Punisher #19
Punisher War Journal #1
S.H.I.E.L.D. #1 (Young Variant)
S.H.I.E.L.D. #6 (NYC Variant)
S.H.I.E.L.D. #7
S.H.I.E.L.D. #8
Secret Wars 2099 #1 (Lim Variant)
Star-Lord #2
Thors #2 (Keown Variant)
Widow #20

You need to run a lot more dimensions rifts. Also, don't equip the cards until they're at the highest rank and with the rolls you want. So start building another Loki (for example) and keep doing so until it's a good roll. Then replace your old one.

You need to run a lot more dimensions rifts. Also, don't equip the cards until they're at the highest rank and with the rolls you want. So start building another Loki (for example) and keep doing so until it's a good roll. Then replace your old one.
Practically all I run is DRs, :p

I've been building up a number of Loki to eventually replace the one I have equip. I only used that and the iron man one at low *s because Loki had the proc and both had CDR.

Feel like I'm doing Obelisks all wrong. I have a ton of Extreme Obelisks taking up inventory space and they're all shit so I though maybe I should just sell them, and was wondering if maybe you could combine them or re-roll them then noticed 'change option', what does this do?

I'm off to find a good Obelisk guide...

The Kree

Banned
Feel like I'm doing Obelisks all wrong. I have a ton of Extreme Obelisks taking up inventory space and they're all shit so I though maybe I should just sell them, and was wondering if maybe you could combine them or re-roll them then noticed 'change option', what does this do?

I'm off to find a good Obelisk guide...

Change option: Take a good 6-star obelisk and combine it with a shitty 6-star obelisk to change the secondary effects beneath the primary effect. The change will be random, so you may have to do it more than once to achieve a good result. Don't equip them before they're good. You don't want to be stuck with an obelisk with a secondary effect of cold damage on Ghost Rider, for example.

True, but once you've grinded out a few teams of decent characters you can clear most of the content in the game, most of it on auto, and just keep accruing stuff towards more characters.

About that Conquest, I checked the other Alliance. No shit we got steamrolled. They have like 10 members with several level 60 Thanos level T2s (Dorm, Thanos and Odin) on top of the usual good T2s and native T2s. And a lot of them were playing.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
About that Conquest, I checked the other Alliance. No shit we got steamrolled. They have like 10 members with several level 60 Thanos level T2s (Dorm, Thanos and Odin) on top of the usual good T2s and native T2s. And a lot of them were playing.

Jeez, no wonder we got wrecked.

Feeling quite prepared for the mutants!

Who are people going to concentrate on levelling first?
I'm probably going all-in on Cyclops unless he's useless.

When do we expect they'll drop, tomorrow night?

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
I'm a tier whore so I'll go for whoever ends up being best. Magneto had some crowd control in that video, if that works on WB then he'll be a killer.

Phoenix looked devastating in that video. If any of them are going to be the Thanos / Odin / Dormammu of this update it sure looks like it would be her.

I'm scared that Mags will be the paywall one. :/

Top Bottom