• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Future Fight |OT| To Me, My X-Men

PVEgMQQ_d.jpg

Hellooooo Jean.

7x rolls from 19-20 on the last slot on Rogue. Insanely lucky with her and Storm considering Cyk and Beast were consistently in the early 20 rolls for the 19-20 gear.

I can get her to 3 star/1 star mastery and that puts me all out of material haha... Going to be a long road for her.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
Hellooooo Jean.

7x rolls from 19-20 on the last slot on Rogue. Insanely lucky with her and Storm considering Cyk and Beast were consistently in the early 20 rolls for the 19-20 gear.

I can get her to 3 star/1 star mastery and that puts me all out of material haha... Going to be a long road for her.

Nice! It's going to be awhile before I even unlock her. I have cyclops at all 19 gears, I've had horrible luck ranking up to 20 so far. Plus I only have 1 T2 ticket right now, so after cyclops I still need 2 more tickets for Rogue and Storm.

Excited about finally getting some Spidey villains, wondered why they'd been left out so long.
Rhino looks like he'd have the exact same moves I'd imagine Juggernaut to have in this game, hope we still get Juggs too.

I hope this skill replaces the useless rock slinging.

As many people today, I finally finished Wolverine's Epic Quest, so I figured I'd go from 17 to 20 for his gears. That crap must have cost me something like 7M. 60k a pop from 19 to 20 is brutal when you have to roll it 20 times.

Drayco21

One of the first things datamined early on was a profile picture for Juggernaut; like with Sandman and Enchantress. At one point, the team was clearly thinking about him, before shelving him for his X-Men connection. I'm sure he'll be a big part of the second wave of X-Nerds.

Alur

Is there room in the NeoGAF Capes alliance? I was in it about a year ago when I was playing a lot but was removed when I went inactive. I've been back at it for about a month and am in a decent clan, but I'd prefer to come back to the GAF clan if there is a spot.

Is there room in the NeoGAF Capes alliance? I was in it about a year ago when I was playing a lot but was removed when I went inactive. I've been back at it for about a month and am in a decent clan, but I'd prefer to come back to the GAF clan if there is a spot.
There isn't right now but I'll boot a couple of the inactives and non-contributors after the Alliance Conquest ends. I can't change Allies status' until the event is over.

Alur

There isn't right now but I'll boot a couple of the inactives and non-contributors after the Alliance Conquest ends. I can't change Allies status' until the event is over.

Alrighty, no rush. Just leave me a note in thread and I'll apply when you're open! Thanks!

One of the first things datamined early on was a profile picture for Juggernaut; like with Sandman and Enchantress. At one point, the team was clearly thinking about him, before shelving him for his X-Men connection. I'm sure he'll be a big part of the second wave of X-Nerds.

Oh yeah I forgot about that! I remember it being stylistically different to the normal portraits though?
I'm sure he must be on the table though, he's arguably their second biggest villain.

I hopes the next X wave brings him, Colossus, Gambit, Nightcrawler, Psylocke and Iceman.

Almost as excited about the S6 as I was about the X-Men. The roster is really filling out nicely now.

Oh yeah I forgot about that! I remember it being stylistically different to the normal portraits though?

It was, which is why I never put much stock into seeing him added. Same goes for Union Jack and Thane. The latter ones I believe are actually from MAA.

xOE6SJa.png
OtDxuP9.png
qgAV7fO.png

Speaking of those old portraits, wonder if they'll stick with Sandman's.

DLsZiSm.jpg

Drayco21

Third best Spider Miguel would be an acceptable compromise until best spider and second best spider get added.

I kinda really want a whole 2099 update, with Ghost Rider 2099, Hulk 2099 and Punisher 2099 alongside Miguel.

Holy shit. The Iso boosts being stackable changes everything for inventory management.

How was the Venom zombies uni? Does this sound better?

Holy shit. The Iso boosts being stackable changes everything for inventory management.

How was the Venom zombies uni? Does this sound better?

Zombie one was only worth getting because it was something. This one not only has a good bonus, but at least one good i-frame as seen in that video.

Alur

Going up tomorrow night from what I saw.

Maintenance Details

Period:
07/04 23:00 ~ 07/05 06:00 (UTC+0)
07/04 04:00PM ~ 07/04 11:00PM (PDT)

Excited for the new Spider-man uni and changes.

MightyWalrus

Neo Member
So, we are kinda missed some small, but good changes to Epic Quest.

Epic Quest: Rise of the X-Men has been improved. Tracking Missions will now allow you to use Clear Tickets to clear immediately.
Epic Quest: Rise of the X-Men has been improved. You are now able to use the “View Mode” in Tracking Missions, Veiled Secrets and Common Enemy.
Epic Quest: Rise of the X-Men’s Tracking Missions have been improved. You can now see how many Biometrics can still be obtained for each stage in the chapter selection screen.

Some really fantastic QoL changes in this patch. I can't wait! In addition to what was previously mentioned, being able to fine-tune push notifications will be so helpful for me! I'll actually turn them back on now.

10.png

Damn, I really want all the Unis but I'm up to 6400 crystals so I'm SO close to Magneto.

Buy the Unis and set myself back or focus on Magneto and buy the Unis in the next sale?

MightyWalrus

Neo Member
Damn, I really want all the Unis but I'm up to 6400 crystals so I'm SO close to Magneto.

Buy the Unis and set myself back or focus on Magneto and buy the Unis in the next sale?

Well, you actually get some crystals back (about 1500, I think) with Magneto Pack. So you can get two uni's straight away and buy Vulture later. He's a shifter after all.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder

Well, you actually get some crystals back (about 1500, I think) with Magneto Pack. So you can get two uni's straight away and buy Vulture later. He's a shifter after all.

Yea I'd go with Mags who's a known quantity, then get the uniforms that are proven to be actually useful later.

They finally reduced filesize for iOS. New update is 713MB. It used to be a GB+

Also, I just got back into this game last week. Having good fun again. Netmarble gave me so much stuff because I am a "returning customer," so I made a OP Sharon Rogers with all the stuff.

Maybe I should have waited for this update?

Sinatar

They finally reduced filesize for iOS. New update is 713MB. It used to be a GB+

Also, I just got back into this game last week. Having good fun again. Netmarble gave me so much stuff because I am a "returning customer," so I made a OP Sharon Rogers with all the stuff.

Maybe I should have waited for this update?

Sharon Rogers is one of the best characters in the game, it's *highly* unlikely that anyone coming in this update will be at her level.

It looks like you can now download the separate in-game update on iOS (an extra 170MB) even though the servers to play are still down a while longer

Whoa, not only does Anti-Venom get healing as a uniform bonus, he gets healing from two skills as well. And he becomes a Superhero wearing it.

Sinatar

Soooooo.

I just tried Spider-Man with the new Uniform in Shadowlands.

I soloed floor 19 with him (a speed relay), he's Tier 1, has a trash obelisk, trash ISO's and not fully upgraded gear and it was *super* easy.

He can literally perma-web the entire screen and has i-frames for days. I suspect he's going to be a beast in timeline against teams without debuff removal.

Can confirm Spidey is a god now. Mine was T2 but he blew up a blast rumble. Webs, webs everywhere.

Anti-Venom is also amazing. Used him at T2 in a male hero relay and he dominated with hit stun, iframes, and heals.

Aaaargh, it's killing me that I can't buy the new unis til after I've got Magneto.
Saving my T2 tickets for the X-Men too.
And I wish I hadn't run my special missions before the update.

New characters all look great though, I feel very spoilt with this update so soon after the X-Men!

Top Bottom