• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel's Daredevil S2 |OT| No More Half Measures - March 18th on Netflix

DrSlek

That whole
hospital
scene in ep 1 was fantastic.

Ep 2: The
pawn shop
scene was great. Really tense. I was waiting for
Frank
to start breaking bones due to the whole
purchasing stolen shit from junkies
thing. I thought he was going to let the
Neo-nazi
continue
selling stolen goods
and walk away....until he brought out the
DVDs

dh4niel

Latest Daredevil Promo image :)

12832358_1325568927459676_2094735563522703414_n.jpg

LeonSPBR

Damn episode ending on a cliffhanger.... EP2 was so good as well
the fight between the cops firing at them was so fucking GOOD.

Loving S2 so far. Really good.

Dali

They're making punisher out to be the dick he always seemed like. Never really liked him as a character. It's like bad guys are a finite resource. You mow down everybody at the top and you're not left with much to saciate your obviouse desire to just kill people.

Edit: and on top of just the bad guys
shooting up a hospital?

Just finished ep1

Aside from the okay fight, everything else was kinda bad. I feel it tries to take itself too seriously so when they attempt some humor it makes it that much worse. Foggy and Karen are still terrible.

Hoping it'll improve

Man, the spoiler tags are soooo tempting!

I love Season 1, and from the reactions so far it seems people are liking Season 2 as well!

This is what I am getting -

Punisher is awesome.
Episodes are strong overall and give you that "just one more episode" feeling.
Action is great.

What I am not getting is any reactions on the overall story! What about character growth? What about the big bad (or has that not been introduced so far, I think most people are on Episode 1-3 and not too far into the season, understandably.)

I cant watch for at least 12-14 more hours, and while i'm all for maximum punisher badassery, I hope its not at the expense of a tight, overarching story.

dlauv

Man, the spoiler tags are soooo tempting!

I love Season 1, and from the reactions so far it seems people are liking Season 2 as well!

This is what I am getting -

Punisher is awesome.
Episodes are strong overall and give you that "just one more episode" feeling.
Action is great.

What I am not getting is any reactions on the overall story! What about character growth? What about the big bad (or has that not been introduced so far, I think most people are on Episode 1-3 and not too far into the season, understandably.)

I cant watch for at least 12-14 more hours, and while i'm all for maximum punisher badassery, I hope its not at the expense of a tight, overarching story.

Characters develop quicker.

E3 was full of lame stuff. I even caught a blooper. Still more good than bad ofc.

Shooting the chain off? For real? It was super thick. His duct taped hand wasn't duct taped suddenly in a quick shot of him struggling with the chains. He locked the door with the crowbar, but no one tried to get in. Many of the slams against the wall lacked impact. Punisher's plan was stupid convoluted. Clearly not banging the mook's head against the floor. Backflip somersault knee drop lacked impact and looked awkward.

It's because people are still only 3-4 episodes in.

I dont expect people to start bending time, I did say understandably! :-(

What I meant was in the first few episodes, is the story developing nicely and do you start getting an idea about the overarching narrative? Like in season 1, within the first 3 episodes you already knew about wilson fisk, though the first few episodes didnt even show him, but the episodes already created an aura about him.

Something like that?

dlauv said:
Characters develop quicker.

Thats good to hear!

Top Bottom