• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel's Daredevil S2 |OT| No More Half Measures - March 18th on Netflix

TheOddOne

Happy launch day and don't forget the rules.

main-spoiler-1r5arp.png

Dalek

Opening scene is great.

i just realized we've never had a scene like this in the MCU. A typical street level superhero taking down street level crooks scene.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Im at work but had to at least watch the opening scene

Dat
smirk
tho

Ok thats enough, 40mins until I go home

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
My ISP would just happen to become unusably sluggish in the middle of the night...

Will have to finish tomorrow

PreFire

Wow

Ruthless punisher.

With that episode 1 cliffhanger, how can you not watch episode 2 right after?

Wow

Sou Da

Well, there's my one episode for the early morn.

Really wish that ending wasn't as good as it was, I need to sleep.

Evo X

Haha, looks like we are all in the same boat.

Episode 1 ending was terrific. Want to keep watching, but I'm about to pass out.

AMUSIX

Wasn't expecting that meeting to happen in the first episode, but wow did it really set the stage.

Love how Karen can
show a bit of her bad-ass side now.

Now, going to watch one more episode before I stop....just one more....

I kept wondering if the fights in season two would live up to season one's high standard. By the end of the first episode, I got my answer.

AMUSIX

Why is
frank shooting at innocent civilians
? WTF?

Not 100% sure, but it looks like
he only takes the shot when it's only his target and Karen (who he sees specifically aiding his target) in sight

Ep. 1 spoilers, by the way....

I know people don't, but would be nice if every spoiler were identified with the episode....

AMUSIX

Yea that kinda threw me off aswell.
I'd like to be believe he knew what he was doing but some of the shots he took could have killed Karen.

ep1:
From his point of view, Karen was directly aiding his target, so she gets chalked up as 'guilty'. There is no grey area with Castle.

Top Bottom