• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT2| Where the Big Boys Play

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

DiscoJon

Banned
You have to be prepared to be uncomfortable if you want to be change.
raw-bolieve.jpg

Heading to a friends house to play FIFA with a bunch of other people, what should I do to not suck?

Should I just bring my copy of WWE 2k14 to run these fools on how to play a real game? They REALLY hate wrestling.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Some dude just messaged me on OKC

There was many cool things in your profile, however liking wrassling was cool!! I'm a huge fan of WWE. If you write back we could talk about it!!

whatamark.gif

No WWE fan is getting play from me

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Heading to a friends house to play FIFA with a bunch of other people, what should I do to not suck?

Should I just bring my copy of WWE 2k14 to run these fools on how to play a real game? They REALLY hate wrestling.

soccer? lol

I guess you should bring a pacifier.

Best of the Super Juniors Night 2 results

Taichi (4 points) defeated Tiger Mask (2 points)

Ricochet (4 points) defeated TAKA Michinoku (2 points)

Mascara Dorada (2 points) defeated KUSHIDA (2 points)

Matt Jackson (2 points) defeated Jushin Liger (0 points)

Karl Anderson & Doc Gallows defeated Hiroshi Tanahashi & Captain New Japan

Ryusuke Taguchi (2 Points) defeated Nick Jackson (0 Points)

Rocky Romero (2 Points) defeated Kenny Omega (2 Points)

El Desperado (2 points) defeated Alex Shelley (2 points)

Bad Luck Fale, Tama Tonga, & Yujiro Takahashi defeated Kazuchika Okada, Shinsuke Nakamura, & YOSHI-HASHI

BUSHI was supposed to face Koslov. It was counted as a forfeit and a win for BUSHI. Wonder how this will affect the rest of the tournament.

Playing Revenge and Jim Neidhart interfered on my behalf and won't fucking leave now. Any goodwill Nattie had from that NXT match is gone.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I love Scott Norton's shoulderblocks. Does Big E do shoulderblocks? He should. He should also do the shoulderbreaker as his finisher. And more powerbombs.

DiscoJon

Banned
Since there's no June Thread yet, I'm gonna drop some cooking knowledge on you fools.

DiscoJon's Baked Buffalo Chicken Wings:

Ingredients:
1-2 pounds of pre-cut chicken wings ("party wings")
Butter
Hot Sauce of your choice (Go with the classic, Frank's Red Hot)

1. Preheat oven to 425-450 degrees (it's up to you, champ)
2. Place a layer of NON-STICK aluminum foil on a cookie sheet (If you use regular foil or just throw the raw wings on the cookie sheet, they're gonna stick)
3. Put raw chicken wings on foil, throw a couple dashes of hot sauce on said wings.
4. Bake for 20-25 minutes until wings are golden brown and cooked all the way through.
5. During the last 5 minutes of the wings cooking, take some butter and throw it a hot non-stick skillet.
6. Once the butter melts add hot sauce (as much or as little as you like) to the melted butter. TURN OFF THE HEAT FOR THE SKILLET. You don't want to burn that shit.
7. Remove cooked chicken wings from oven and throw them into the skillet.
8. Toss and coat with butter/hot sauce combo.
9. Put finished Chicken Wings on plate, consume with ranch/blue cheese and celery/carrots.

BAM. YOU'RE WELCOME.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Now would be a perfect time for me to swoop down and make an OT.

That would require effort on my part though.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Bischoff podcast with Austin was great except they didn't ask the one question that I still don't know the answer to to this very day.

Why Kidman

tumblr_n68qs4yVsb1qhxv25o1_1280.jpg

Horse

Banned
ibqmISBWiIJHpb.gif

I mean she's sexy for a 42 year old Human female but I wish she'd stop pulling her hair up or flicking it upwards. There's no need.

It only serves to perturb me when I should be feeling aroused which if I may say so, I am before she does that.

Top Bottom