• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT2| Where the Big Boys Play

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Selkies!

Hi wrasslegaf. I've posted here before, but I got an internship and they don't know what to do with me and I need to occupy my time there doing something so here I am. I've been lurking here since czwfans died and left a hole in my heart, I know how things work. I'll leave my fave five and be on my way.

1. Shinsuke Nakamura
2. Sami Zayn
3. Tomohiro Ishii
4. Seth Rollins
5. Katsuyori Shibata

And there's no way Patrick Stickles weighs 150 pounds. 135 tops. I walk around at like 140 most of the time and I'm clearly bigger than him. Arms Against Atrophy is a GOAT song.

Has anyone been watching BOSJ? Is there anything worth watching?

strobogo

Banned
CZW Fans was so cunty, but I enjoyed it so much even though I didn't watch CZW.

wym5E31.gif

Alucard

Banned
Kinda bored, so here's my all-time fave five:

1. Bret Hart
2. Mr. Perfect
3. Chris Jericho
4. Steve Austin
5. Bryan Danielson

Hi wrasslegaf. I've posted here before, but I got an internship and they don't know what to do with me and I need to occupy my time there doing something so here I am. I've been lurking here since czwfans died and left a hole in my heart, I know how things work. I'll leave my fave five and be on my way.

1. Shinsuke Nakamura
2. Sami Zayn
3. Tomohiro Ishii
4. Seth Rollins
5. Katsuyori Shibata

And there's no way Patrick Stickles weighs 150 pounds. 135 tops. I walk around at like 140 most of the time and I'm clearly bigger than him. Arms Against Atrophy is a GOAT song.

welcome brother. welcome to the club. the shinsuke club

YEAOH!

Entropia

No One Remembers

1. Shinsuke Nakamura
2. Sami Zayn
3. Tomohiro Ishii
4. Seth Rollins
5. Katsuyori Shibata

BTBAM?! :D

1. Shinsuke Nakamura
2. Sami Zayn
3. Tomohiro Ishii
4. Seth Rollins
5. Katsuyori Shibata

Welcome, fellow Titus Andronicus fan.

ghostmind

So with Alex Koslov out of BoSJ due to injury, do his opponents get a bye, or is someone else going to fill his spot?

And I'm hearing Taichi is done after BoSJ?

Alucard

Banned
So, I'm watching a WM30 promo/trip around New Orleans with Big E. Why the hell can't the WWE let Big E act like this on camera? The guy is a fun-loving, charismatic joker.

Alucard

Banned
Ziggler needs a character upgrade. How exactly is he a "showoff"? Why should I care about him? He needs more depth. Ric Flair said he'd like to be his manager. Make it happen.

Alucard

Banned
Holy shit, there was a story with Kurt Angle making out with Stephanie McMahon after she had already married HHH? Damn.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
A bunch of boot cut jean/ cargo wearing mother fuckers shitting on hipsters...shame. Hatin on taste makers. You should see the crew I'm rolling with. Horned glasses, biker caps and bad tattoos everywhere.
Join us

Alucard

Banned
A bunch of boot cut jean/ cargo wearing mother fuckers shitting on hipsters...shame. Hatin on taste makers. You should see the crew I'm rolling with. Horned glasses, biker caps and bad tattoos everywhere.
Join us

Do they wear faded Smurfs t-shirts, or other 80s cartoon t-shirts? I need to know. For science.

Alucard

Banned
Hmm, extensive stuff on kip up if you Google it. Just seems to be one of the names for the move. Kick up, rising handspring, and flip up are also possible names for the move.

Selkies!

welcome brother. welcome to the club. the shinsuke club

YEAOH!
Proud member. The real champ.
Yeah haha. I started using selkies as my like go to forum/irc/internet name in like 2005 when I was SUPER SUPER into btbam and idk I'm not going to stop now. Colors is like my most listened to album ever, but I don't think I've heard anything they've put out since.
Welcome, fellow Titus Andronicus fan.
Stickles grew the beard back so I'm back on-board for now.
CZW Fans was so cunty, but I enjoyed it so much even though I didn't watch CZW.
It was a terrible board to post on but such an amazing board to read. I'm absolutely sure I got more actual value out of that place then I did out of czw, and I watched czw for at least 3 years and enjoyed it for at least half of that.

Alucard

Banned
So, do you guys think the WWE planned on Undertaker's WM streak, or did they only realize after 5-6 wins that "Hey...We could do something with this"?

Top Bottom