• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mcdonald Japan's Mario Christmas Happy Meal. Eat a special Goomba Big Mac*

Elixist

Nightmare Mario is indeed that. Im down for the warp pipe Mario toy looks like a cool trinket to have on the shelf.

What else would you put on your pizza?

Seachicken and mayonnaise (with the corn).

And seriously, I was disappointed by the lack of goomba burger. The current gratin croquette special here is not remotely appealing. I would totally be down for a shiitake topped big mac.

BiggNife

This is seriously the most disappointing thread I've been to on GAF

Don't tease me with possible existence of a goomba big mac :(

Hip Hop

Something about that Mario's face makes me crack up.
7WLF9Rj.jpg

fc,550x550,white.u1.jpg

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
I haven't bought a happy meal in years, but it looks like I'm going to do that on the 22nd! Wish they had Zelda stuff, too.

It helps that I don't have a hatred for Japanese McD's.

Somebody please tell me when McDonald's started putting only one piece of cheese on the Big Mac and why the hell we as consumers let them get away with it????

Goddamn.

PLEASE COME TO EUROPE.

Actually, over here in Austria, that was the last set of Happy Meal figurines. I don't recognize all of them, but most of them were here - I remember Peach, Yoshi, Mario hitting the block, and I believe there also was one with Luigi. No Goomba Burger tho.

Edit: Actually has been pointed out already, lol. Well, there you go.

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
Man and here i was thinking it would be an actual big mac shaped like a goomba.

my heart is broken D:

ArtHands

Thinks buying more servers can fix a bad patch
its the year of luigi

yet there are so many variations of Mario but no Luigi in that lineup

I was there for SMB3's McDonalds Happy Meals!

1270137950mcd01c.jpg
R42VQrK.jpg

Wow! Like several posters in here I had these back in the day and completely forgot about them until seeing this. I specifically remember the flying koopa... Weird how a memory can be filed away in the back of your mind for decades and then suddenly come back to you clear as day.

Top Bottom