• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mcdonald Japan's Mario Christmas Happy Meal. Eat a special Goomba Big Mac*

Netherlands, till 11 December 2013.

supermario_200x315.jpg

Israel as well got them all except the standalone Mario.

8bit

Knows the Score
Some of these were available in Switzerland a few weeks ago. I think it's Scooby Doo this week though.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I don't even know what they have in the UK. They've cut back on the toy promotions due to health laws.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
have they? I go to maccies every few weeks and they've always got toys
I didn't say they got rid of the toys, but they don't promote them like they used to. Watch a Happy Meal advert and it's just kids frolicking gaily around a farm to send the message that they use real chicken breast meat in their chicken nuggets because you're not allowed to use free toys to attract the kiddies towards fast food.

I didn't say they got rid of the toys, but they don't promote them like they used to. Watch a Happy Meal advert and it's just kids frolicking gaily around a farm to send the message that they use real chicken breast meat in their chicken nuggets because you're not allowed to use free toys to attract the kiddies towards fast food.

ah yeah I see what you mean now, yeah you're right

This is also in Spain since some weeks ago. So yeah, its coming to europe.

I have Peach, and will its done pretty well apart from the cheap plastic I still dont understand why she is connected to that big white ugly door. Her base is already big enough to stand on its own.

Its in Happy Meals in germany. Saw it a few weeks ago.

McMario.jpg

McMario2.jpg

Mmm, we have more toys. A standalone Mario, a Yoshi and a Toad.

BTW the mushrooms make the get big sound.

Goody

Didn't we just have a Burger King kid's meal with Mario stuff in the States? That stuff was kind of lame, with the exception of the Diddy King barrel of monkeys game.

Tripon

I have Peach, and will its done pretty well apart from the cheap plastic I still dont understand why she is connected to that big white ugly door. Her base is already big enough to stand on its own.

Are you saying Peach has a big.... Base?

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member

If you have a Nintendo-compatible screwdriver (3 edges) you can easily screw off that wall piece. Leaves a huge hole in her back though.

m0t0k1

Going to grab a couple of those tommorow. Well know i know what i am going to do next couple of weeks before work :p

You think the McDonald's people will look at you weird if you order a Happy Meal as a 28 year old?

I don't have children to use as an excuse. I don't like children.
7WLF9Rj.jpg

They make too much noise...

RPGCrazied

You think the McDonald's people will look at you weird if you order a Happy Meal as a 28 year old?

7WLF9Rj.jpg

Just go to the drive up, how would they know if you had kids at home or whatever.

7WLF9Rj.jpg

Just buy the toys didn't eat one meal really dislike McDonald's

Makes me glad I grew up in the '90s when happy meals were at their peak. Do kids even get hot wheels anymore? I saw a commercial the other day where all you get is apple slices and a book.

Top Bottom