• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metro: Last Light is $0.01 At Best Buy, possible pricing error.

graywolf323

so I just went to redeem the one code I got but I keep getting this error on Nvidia's site

"Your redemption code is not valid or has already been redeemed."

I think Best Buy owes me a penny

This thread just reminded me I got the first Metro from that free promotional thing a while ago...got depressed I couldn't run it on high settings, so I stopped after the first ten minutes :(

Apdiddy

Got an email stating my order was cancelled. I wasn't expecting it to be fulfilled, but it's still pretty shitty of Best Buy to not honor the deal anyway.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
...If am the developer for this game, it would honestly break my heart to see many of the reactions shown in this thread.

For all the talk about how awesome the company I work for, how awesome I am, how gamers would support their company who has done them goodwill and deliver them fantastic experience, how they "loved" us, here we go displayed in all of its glory the extent of which people would stomp on an "opportunity" to enjoy our products with a price as low as possible, even though that "opportunity" was created by an honest error.

I would be heart-broken.

graywolf323

...If am the developer for this game, it would honestly break my heart to see many of the reactions shown in this thread.

For all the talk about how awesome the company I work for, how awesome I am, how gamers would support their company who has done them goodwill and deliver them fantastic experience, how they "loved" us, here we go displayed in all of its glory the extent of which people would stomp on an "opportunity" to enjoy our products with a price as low as possible, even though that "opportunity" was created by an honest error.

I would be heart-broken.

I bought the game for myself ~3 weeks ago on sale for $30, I wanted to gift copies to friends from the penny glitch

Top Bottom