• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mighty No. 9 [New images from INTI FESTA]

230ijx8.jpg

24keju5.jpg

33ovknj.jpg

349ujlm.jpg

35ucjpc.jpg

25ydku9.jpg

26qhj98.jpg

2749kop.jpg

281yk3c.jpg

294yjy3.jpg

30vmj83.jpg

31v9kaa.jpg

321ljv1.jpg

source gamer.ne.jp

Looks great.....don't hate me GAF.

I find it very difficult to get excited about the game. It lacks a vision other than "Lets do a Mega Man without Mega Man". I know that's kind of what people wanted, but so far it's not very impressive. The whole extra fundraising for VOs didn't help either.

antonz

isn't this game a kickstarter , not a multi million dollar production .?

Its a 4+ million dollar project. Don't want to be too harsh but game school students could make something like that as a project. Obviously not that level of art unless dedicated people on the team but Megaman clone is not exactly the most demanding game type

Mechazawa

Its a 4+ million dollar project. Don't want to be too harsh but game school students could make something like that as a project. Obviously not that level of art unless dedicated people on the team but Megaman clone is not exactly the most demanding game type

4 mill ain't shit, though.

Art design and direction can go a long way even with low budget. And there's much to talk about the budget in this kickstarter game to begin with... I mean people were excited because they expected a talented team to do this, right? The target render / artwork looked pretty darn good, this doesn't.

Now on to the question whether gameplay is going to deliver or not.

DMiz

... I think I must be one of the only few people on GAF who are okay with this.

The character models are mostly readable, and the boss close-ups look good, with the designs being pretty unique from each other and having more or less good form.

I'm okay with this.

the kickstarter raised that much ??? Woow ..i'm underestimating megaman fans.

Akai__

Remember the 1st concept art picture? This just doesn't look right.

Hope the gameplay makes up for it, so I can forget about it.

Slightly better than the last set of screenshots but still underwhelming and disappointing. Given the degree of talent behind this and ridiculous amount of funding (by Kickstarter standards) this should look sublime. As it stands it merely looks "okay" and given this is supposed to be a spiritual successor to Megaman from the original creator that's not good enough. They missed the mark on that initial target render and concept art by a mile. The game looks washed out, vapid and lifeless. Not too hyped for this anymore TBH.

Expecting average review scores. Six out of tens across the board. Calling it now.

Kssio_Aug

I cant see the screenshots, but I guess it is not so different by what was shown before, what is disappointing if true.

Wereroku

Game looks worse than many kickstarter games that raised a fraction of the funds.

Not a creator ... such truth.

No it Doesn't. I have played the game and it looks good. please post examples of kick starters that look better so that we can compare ourselves.

big_z

the game looks shit so i hope it plays amazing.

the sample art they were using for the kick starter looked way better than the actual product. I thought maybe it was due to the game being made on every platform known to man but the handheld versions aren't even being done by the same team so who knows.

correojon

Not really looking great...I´d like to see some good quality videos because right now there´s something off with those screenshots.

Top Bottom