• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Miitomo |OT| A new way of COMMUnication

Ce5HxZzWIAAEUVJ.jpg
Ce5UcNVXEAEo8zv.jpg:large

I think you should be able to add people from QR codes, nintendo had the right idea with the qr codes but there should be a seperate function to scan friend requests.

I haven't been able to do anything yet and I already thought 'this is typical Nintendo'. My Mii is visible in my Nintendo account. I linked it there. I should be able to just use it immediately for this app. Ugh

Figured it out. If you go onto My Nintendo and into account settings, edit them and you'll be able to select your "new" Mii that has copying allowed. Save all that, restart Miitomo and you'll be able to use your Mii.

Kadin

Okay I've added 73 friends to Miitomo but I have to get stuff done today. Crazy but I'm loving this app so far. Gonna have to turn off those notifications though... lol

Here's my twitter one more time for anyone who wants to add me, please do! http://www.twitter.com/KadinGAF

Loved traveling to Kenya and exploring Tsavo. Too bad they can't let you leave the safari jeep!
Well, actually I managed to pee near a bush. Everything went fine...

KvDsSAY.jpg

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Just imagine how awesome this will be if when you can customize your Miis living space

E-phonk

Banned
Once you have a certain amounts of friends it starts to suggest you new friends other people have in common. I only added a few twitter accounst to start, and I'm currently at 129 friends, all from GAF.

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
Figured it out. If you go onto My Nintendo and into account settings, edit them and you'll be able to select your "new" Mii that has copying allowed. Save all that, restart Miitomo and you'll be able to use your Mii.

Wow, thanks, that was way too complicated, I'm in.

Manoko

Is there any way to send/accept multiple friend requests at the same time ?

I'm at more than 400 friends, I'm getting tired to do it all individually.

Top Bottom