• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Miitomo |OT| A new way of COMMUnication

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
Ce5jBcZXIAAb592.jpg

Praise the sun

Kadin

Not sure if this has been mentioned but I just got a code for 200 platinum points for being a former Club Nintendo member. Check your emails!!

Have to scroll all they way down for the code just in case anyone almost missed it like I did.

edit: wrong quote

DangerMan

Banned
Has anyone gotten Miitomo to work on Bluestacks? I do not have a smart phone but want to get Miitomo so I can get more My Nintendo points and get the Wario Ware Touched reward.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I'm really impressed with how easy it is to mix and match regions. I'm playing the UK Miitomo app but linked to a US MyNintendo account and it's working perfectly. I hope this is a sign that region restrictions will be massively eased with their next hardware.

How the hell do you answer the question that apparently lasts until April 7? I am I just incredibly stupid and I'm imagining things or is it hard to find?

Likely the former.

Glad it's out. My phone feels like it's come alive with all the activity now.

However they need to sort the fuck out of these loading times. I've properly been using it on cell instead of Wi-Fi today, oof.

Teknoman

How long does the app take to recognize your Mii as able to be copied? I changed it on my WiiU, but the app still doesnt seem to recognize it.

So if I give a friend the QR thing of me that spits out, that doesn't actually let them add me as a friend, right? It just lets them create their own Mii from that?

Timeaisis

I can't find the option to share via twitter. I just have a "share" button that automatically tries to share via facebook. Anyone know?

Top Bottom