• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Miitomo |OT| A new way of COMMUnication

Atram

Okay this gets out of control, I have now near 500 friends and it won't stop.

I fear later to go to bed, because when I wake up there will be too much requests xD

Exile20

81sziuJ.jpg

cmChimera

Figured it out. If you go onto My Nintendo and into account settings, edit them and you'll be able to select your "new" Mii that has copying allowed. Save all that, restart Miitomo and you'll be able to use your Mii.

I'm still getting the error even after fixing my user settings. Frustrating.

Edit: Went back and saw suggestion to generate QR code. Good idea, will do that.

Haines

Banned
Haven't dug into this yet but...

If me and my woman both have this game on our phones. Can we have two separate profiles or whatever linked to one mynintendo account?

So. We both have game on our phone. 2 diff people. Can it be linked to 1 mynintendo account.

El Odio

Banned
Learning little tibbits about people I'll never meet has never been so surprisingly fun. Will try my hand at making some photos when I get out of class later.

Varshes

Even after changing the settings to enable copying of my Mii, it still won't let me pull my Mii from my Nitnendo Account. I'll be damned if I have to make a new Mii.

CronoShot

I can't seem to set up a Nintendo account. I'm trying to make one with my Nintendo Network ID, but I'm not getting the verification code email. And I know it's the right email address, because I had to reset my password, and I got that email just fine.

Not sure if this has been mentioned but I just got a code for 200 platinum points for being a former Club Nintendo member. Check your emails!!

Loving the requests but struggling to figure out what I actually do. Is the entire game just asking and answering questions, and then commenting on comments of others?

Really frustrating to use on a Nexus 6P. Load times are long as it is, but often enough (like ~60% of the time)/the app just freezes on the loading screen and I have to force quit to get it to work again. :(

Simply doesn't seem to be optimised very well on Android (GFs iPhone 5s runs it just fine).

Still enjoying it though and I'm fairly confident it will be updated over time.

Don't forget to add me ;) https://www.twitter.com/tobyish

Regiruler

I have no friends. Bah.

I might PM a few of you that I know better. I don't want to manage a second twitter but I don't want my alias that easily traced to my real life self.

Top Bottom