• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Miitomo |OT| A new way of COMMUnication

-shadow-

How long does the app take to recognize your Mii as able to be copied? I changed it on my WiiU, but the app still doesnt seem to recognize it.

I remember changing my Mii using my 3DS and a few minutes later it was changed on the WiiU. So shouldn't take to long.

I've wasted two tickets trying to get that stupid shoulder-cat already....
This is harder than the badge crane game!

Where can you exactly do this? I guess I'm overlooking it.

linid0t

I remember changing my Mii using my 3DS and a few minutes later it was changed on the WiiU. So shouldn't take to long.

Where can you exactly do this? I guess I'm overlooking it.

Under the shop tab, there's a dropping mini game where you try to get your amiibo to land on a platform.

A few of the "tables" are cat themed

blahness

I've wasted two tickets trying to get that stupid shoulder-cat already....
This is harder than the badge crane game!

that one is actually pretty easy. You just drop it in the free space just to the left of the middle and time it when the moving bumper is out of the way. Took me a few tries to nab it.

mattp

hey guys
Ce41iAmXEAAbrU-.jpg:large

kulapik

Man, I just realized that the language barrier is such a bitch in this game, I want to add all of you but i mostly answer in english so no one would understand :/

I'm only seeing one Twitter friend when I linked my account, even though I know others have theirs linked. Are others having this problem as well?
edit: Is there any way to just manually add a Twitter friend? The UI is so clunky.

linid0t

that one is actually pretty easy. You just drop it in the free space just to the left of the middle and time it when the moving bumper is out of the way. Took me a few tries to nab it.

Bleh just bounced off the bumper, but not high enough to reach the platform...
I think I'm gonna give up, that's three times I got candy now haha

Salsa

so I need some help

app isnt available in my region

downloaded apk

when I go to link it to a nintendo account it just says "link failed" or the equivalent

any ideas? does this have anything to do with it not being available here? im guessing as much :|

hughesta

Banned
so I signed up for My Nintendo but haven't gotten an email with a verification code yet

is this a thing, or did i fuck up somehow

Top Bottom