• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mistwalker/Hironobu Sakaguchi's Terra Battle |OT| Season 2 has been unleashed!

Hubb

Are metal tickets now worthless since it doesn't cost any gold to go into the metal zone?

EDIT: never mind, I guess all it is good for is going into the metal zone even if it is closed.

hmmmdonuts

Neo Member
Hello,

Does anyone know the difference between 'negotiator' (Samantha's skill) and 'negotiator pro' (Yukken's ability).

Thank you in advanced

forgrim

Oh ok now i get it. i got an A and SS.

i might stay with the A cause she has high waifu potential

i got her in one of my rolls too. great great mage so far, her and zeppo for me have been aoeing everything down

edit: i do feel like people giving up on the game without trying it based on ss characters at the beginning are kinda overblowing it. just try the game with A/S classes you get if you do, its fairly reasonable, my SS mage isn't doing copious more amounts of damage than my A mage, its almost identical in damage since the SS class takes FOREVER to level

Got Piz'fer as a SS. Not idea if hes good.

i have him. nice ice aoe and can tank rather nicely. mobs seem to avoid hitting him for some reason.

Metal Zone 1 is open

thank you!

113 mins from this message till it closes!

EDIT:

Asshole paper things! they run away if you come close to them on the grid, this lowers their timer, AND they push you back before running away!

Ducarmel

Oh, well that's simple enough. Do I lose my username if I want to reroll though? My usual username didn't fit and my real name wasn't taken surprisingly.

An alternative method if you have a pc is to install ifunbox or similar program, connect your ios device open ifun box and go to the games directory and delete the .bin files in the documents folder.

Saves bandwidth if that is a concern to you and a little faster once you get the hang of it, also you have a decent way to back up your game and have multiple copies on your pc.

Visceir

Rerolled as well and got the SS ice mage. I don't think SS is important, but you should definitely aim for a character that has an active first skill (mages especially) -- makes the game more fun.

Chapter 4 is such a stamina hog. Can't spend any energy on it tho as I'm just 1 away from getting another character.

Flunkie

Banned
I've been rerolling since the game came out and I just freaking can't get something better than an A to save my life.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Chapter 11:
Man, they give you an S rank healer character for free, but she has regen and not heal...

Riposte

This seems alright as far as F2P phone games go. The movement mechanics are the most interesting part, but I guess there game has more things to show. Wonder when I'll hit the "wall".

After 5 tries, I got

Yukken
250px-Yukken-job1.png

Zerro
250px-Zerro-job1.png

Both SS and Zerro's skill is ridiculously good. She really can murder metal monsters since it is an aoe poison attack. But I do wish I had some eyecandy, even though I got Grace in the beginning, which says she's 15 (or so they say)....

Kind of ironic because for some reason, all the rolls I got before these two (I only rolled the 1 from logging in the first time) were all narcissistic characters like Samupi

250px-Samupi.png

Is it possible to reroll without deleting the app and redownloading?

If you are in android, just to go to settings, then storage, and delete the data for terra battle. As long as you don't click unistall, you won't have to redownload it. You do have to replay the tutorial though.

you get a new character every 8 days, so theoretically speaking you could get her next week or ( or 160 * 8 = 1160) 3 years from now :D

Two Gold Runners escaped from me. ;_; How the hell do you catch them?

I managed to kill some runners. If you have a character in the way they can't move, so you can sandwich them. Also if you have some aoes, like with Zerro, you can attack an enemy close to it and hit it.

Uthred

Seems like the "best" starter roll would be a SS Mage and SS Bow User. There doesnt seem to be any decent farmable bow mobs, at least in the early game . Assuming you dont start with Grace of course. Pity you cant get rank B guys from the Pact of Fellowship.

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
Hyperbole sure as it is early, but still say this is my favorite mobile game of all time so far.

Woo! I'm glad to hear that. It'll continue to get new content from the download starter, so I'm excited to hear what people think as the content rolls out.

bon

Just double checking, rerolling is not necessary, right? Seems like everybody is talking about rerolls and it sounds like a pain. I'd rather just play and take whatever I get, but I don't want to hit a brick wall because of bad luck.

Just double checking, rerolling is not necessary, right? Seems like everybody is talking about rerolls and it sounds like a pain. I'd rather just play and take whatever I get, but I don't want to hit a brick wall because of bad luck.

I rolled a Warrior and a Knight (both C) and I'm heading through Chapter 6 no problem.

You don't need to because you're probably are going to have more chances to get better characters later, since you gain an energy per area you beat. I rerolled because I didn't like the look of the characters I rolled (anyone notice that if they end with -pi their description is like it's Vega from Street Fighter, always talking about how handsome and beautiful they are.), I just go lucky enough that the two I got were SS, even though it's a loli and some old hag. They are pretty useful though.

Amici

Not available in the Philippines :( Anyone learn how to exploit this yet? I really really want to play this ever since it got announced.

Top Bottom