• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF | Interim Thread 7

But I mean, to be fair, that describes us too.

qZrbgW4.gif

Syder

Ariel Helwani‏
@arielhelwani
UFC officially announced that Tony Ferguson vs. Kevin Lee for the interim 155 belt is officially the main for 216 on 10/7. T-Mobile Arena.

Ariel Helwani‏
@arielhelwani
As reported earlier, they tried to book every available champ for 216 but for various reasons couldn't get an official title fight.

Ariel Helwani‏
@arielhelwani
So here we are. Other top fights on the card: Lewis-Werdum, PVZ-Eye, Dariush-Dunham, Brooks-Lentz among others.

Yaari

And in the meanwhile, Khabib and his dumb manager are going to sit out the rest of the year thinking they'll actually get that Conor fight. However its pretty obvious that we're getting the Nate trilogy fight first.

Nothing worse than fighters who are just going to sit there and have their careers revolve around others.

It would make it even more fitting for this shitshow if Jones somehow didn't actually cheat but because he's been such a fuck up nobody believed him and he was suspended anyway.

Fox318

It would make it even more fitting for this shitshow if Jones somehow didn't actually cheat but because he's been such a fuck up nobody believed him and he was suspended anyway.

Isn't the piss test after the fight right when he gets back from the cage?

He was taking some shit.

broz0rs

Damn, apparently that stuff won't show up in the blood test but will show up in the urine test. He almost got away with it.

zewone

I'm not even going to follow the Jones saga.

If he gets it straightened out and he's fighting again soon, cool, I'm in.

If he gets banned 2 or 4 years, I think he's done anyways so whatever.

What a waste.

Syder

I'm not even going to follow the Jones saga.

If he gets it straightened out and he's fighting again soon, cool, I'm in.

If he gets banned 2 or 4 years, I think he's done anyways so whatever.

What a waste.
isn't the minimum ban 2 years?

Top Bottom