• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Most adorable female character in a video game?

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
So from this four year slice of GAF we have archived, I can safely assume everyone crossing these shores is into either brick shithouse lesbians or barefoot akihibara Mage school girls.

Princess Peach needs a mention as well in this thread.

Princess.Peach.full.3985352.jpg

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
It’s Kat, it’s always been Kat.
wiser-words-were-never-spoken-lieutenant-olivia-benson.gif

Which is exactly why I think live action of Gravity Rush will never work.….its very, VERY unlikely they can capture Kat’s charm through live action.

Last edited:

Drell

556px-Th18Reimu.png

Reimu Hakurei
Can't believe the main character from a series where only cute girls are allowed wasn't mentionned already. She basically kicked the ass of everyone in the cast and is also friend with them all.

Face_0.png

Ethlyn (my avatar)
From Fire Emblem 4, very brave and strong. Is married to a holy knight, is herself a paladin.

FWrs3pM.png

Shanoa
Not really in the cute part but since some of you also post sexy women, let's add her. She's got beautiful long black hair, blue eyes and beautiful dress that let her sexy back appear. Need I to mention that she kicks demons and undead asses?

Top Bottom