• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Most adorable female character in a video game?

MrJTeera

Low key think Haruka from Yakuza is pretty freaking adorable.

DUItg72.jpg

Ellie from The Last of Us

7FmGwyb.jpg

Last edited:
"Adorable" is what I describe a baby or a kitten. I think the word you're looking for is "Sexy", in which case describes every Japanese games and none of Western games.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
"Adorable" is what I describe a baby or a kitten. I think the word you're looking for is "Sexy", in which case describes every Japanese games and none of Western games.
Not exactly, for example: I describe character like Tressa as cute character with cute personality but she is not “sexy” like Bayonetta or 2B is.

Not exactly, for example: I describe character like Tressa as cute character with cute personality but she is not “sexy” like Bayonetta or 2B is.

She looks like an average normal girl to me, she doesn't look sexy, cute or adorable imo. But I guess if you're a female you would view things differently.

Last edited:

Birdo

Banned
Velvet from Tales of Berseria was adorable until she turns into an emo edgelord.

She just wanted to make food for her ill brother.

I never finished the game, so I don't know if she ever turns back.

cireza

After playing Steins Gate, I must add Kurisu Makise to the thread. Totally fell for her during my playthrough. She's not just a pretty face, but also a genius in the game.

tumblr_nf637t09yw1qjsn9po1_500.gif

tumblr_p9k5lljtnQ1v1hotuo2_500.gifv

latest
Maho from Steins Gate 0 is a good contender as well.

latest

Last edited:

Orta

Banned
Apologies for the lack of bestiality and noncery but I'm going to opt for whatsherface here from DMC5. I find her adorable in that she'd probably let you take her up the chocolate starfish in the back of her van for a packet of fags.

tenor.gif

Top Bottom