• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Most adorable female character in a video game?

D.Final

Banned
For me:

Iris (FFXV)

OTQDZgk.jpg

Aranea Highwind (FFXV)

eyDV2BW.jpg

Gentiana (FFXV)

jVvqLA4.jpg

Eiko (FFIX)

p4pBFSr.jpg

Garnet (FFIX)

EEAiw1F.jpg

Last edited:
A lot of weeaboo fetishes in here. Is this some kind of virgin thing? I kid.

Elizabeth from Bioshock Infinite

Last edited:

Tiamat2san

I am torn between haruka in the yakuza series and aerith in FFVII remake.
The first is a cute little girl with a hard past and a difficult future throughout the series. You want to protect her as your own child.

The second is a young adult , cute and joyful with serious side beneath her smile.
You want to protect her but as an adult I’ll also could ... you know... have a ...
I’d fuck her .

So not the same kind of cute..

Sorry, I know where the exit is —->[ ]

Don't know if i'd say "Adorable", but........

tumblr_ovhbg15rOB1t3n6hmo3_400.gif

miuqKvI.gif

5JQIuFh.gif

I'd straight body this chick

Do you reckon the graphic designer wanked a lot during animation?

For me adorable would be Furaba from PS5, just a lonely nerdy child. The character takes the friend/big brother role and it's adorable.

Kumomeme

How could you!

No one in Persona 3 did much for me. That game was the reason I almost skipped Persona 4 initially. It had none of the charm or relatable characters that Persona 4 would later have.
but for me it mean alot...and p4 character doesnt resonate much with me...well its common for persona fans had their own preferences like this.

NeoIkaruGAF

Gold Member
Pikarina from Puppeteer, she absolutely has adorable personality.
WHAT?

OH HELL NAW.

That... thing is the Empress of Sass.

People who complain about Navi and Fi in Zelda games clearly never played Puppeteer. The game started good enough, then I freed that abomination from her cage and the game took a nosedive it never really recovered from.

Pikarina is a deliberate subversion of the good caged pixie trope. If you ever need evidence that cute things can be evil, she is. And you’ve never really heard “banter” in video games if you haven’t played Puppeteer.

Why did you have to remind me of that thing? Why? Whyyyyyyy

Top Bottom