• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MSNBC anchor suspended for "pimping out" Chelsea Clinton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freshmaker

I am Korean.
Incognito said:
MSNBC has been disgraceful this entire election season. From their swooning over Obama to their naked contempt of the Clinton's is it any wonder the Clinton's finally decided enough is enough?
The Clinton's have always been quick to gut anyone who says anything negative about their daughter as it is.

Incognito said:
MSNBC has been disgraceful this entire election season. From their swooning over Obama to their naked contempt of the Clinton's is it any wonder the Clinton's finally decided enough is enough?

I gotta agree with this. I'm a regular viewer of MSNBC, but they've been terrible this election season. Practically all their hosts wear their agenda on their sleeve and don't try to pretend to be the least bit objective. You know there's a problem when Pat Buchanan tends to be the voice of reason on their panels.

2ykdqbt.jpg

I don't pay too much attention to MSNBC's coverage of political news since all the networks have their own agenda... but if this is not whoring, I don't know what is:

Chelsea with America making the rounds...

Like APF said, they do this shit all the time. Schuster was just reporting the news in a way more people could understand. *laughing*

Grecco

It was a stupid disrespectfull comment. Im glad they did this.

Nobody seems to think McCain pimps his daughter up. When he pretty much does the same did Hillary does. Nobody seems to mind that since shes really hot

Clinton Derangement Syndrome has fucking reached new depths.

27-year old daughter contributes to mother's campaign, HOW PERVERTED!!

Fucking douchebags.

All in all though, this guy has been a fairly solid reporter, I seen him around a bit before and had been impressed. This genuinely seems like a minor fuckup compared to the consistent filth that comes out of Matthews and his ilk. I think it's just that they're untouchable and he's not. He took the hit for them.

Azrael

MSNBC's cheap shots against Hillary are helping her, allowing her to play the victim and rile up women voters. Their overreaction to her crying episode helped her in New Hampshire. They just can't seem to keep their big mouths shut.

tawal said:
Was it Ron Artest? 'cause if it was Ron Artest, I would have laughed a little.

It was Donyell Marshall on the Cavs. I didn't know they made the dude apologize for the statement though, crazy.

YYZ

Grecco said:
It was a stupid disrespectfull comment. Im glad they did this.

Nobody seems to think McCain pimps his daughter up. When he pretty much does the same did Hillary does. Nobody seems to mind that since shes really hot
pics? She must be really old.

Americans get offended over the dumbest things btw. Get over it.

darscot

You Yanks are insane, the things you get riled up about I simple can not understand. It's like highschool your entire lives. OMG he said pimped, she said lynched, some one had a noose, I hacked a game and saw a humping motion, God Hates Fags (just to clarify I meant how you get offended by homosexuality), Mass Erect... it's endless. Is there anything that does not offend you. Other then war and slaughter we all know thats ok.

YYZ

sex without nipples and decapitations are A-OK, keep bringing it. Oh wait, he said "fuck" while chopping his limbs off, adults only sorry.

takotchi

darscot said:
Is there anything that does not offend you. Other then war and slaughter we all know thats ok.

Nice try. Apparently you haven't seen all the hundreds of protests against the war that take place over here.

The fact is, there's always somebody offended by something. Personally, I make no apologies for offending people, and it makes me sick when people apologize for something they say to save their own ass, and even sicker when people demand or accept such an apology. They're so insincere.

darscot

takotchi said:
Nice try. Apparently you haven't seen all the hundreds of protests against the war that take place over here.

What I know is that Bill Clinton trying to hide blow job was a lot bigger deal then everything the current administration has pulled.

APF

How bout leaving the family out of the nastiness that surrounds campaigns? Or is she "fair game?"

APF said:
How bout leaving the family out of the nastiness that surrounds campaigns? Or is she "fair game?"

This is about the MSNBC anchor and why he was suspended. It's GAF. We're going to make fun of stupid ass pictures.

edit: even if those stupid ass pictures have to do with why he was suspended

Chelsea went to Stanford when I was living in Palo Alto. One day I went out to eat and there was a black SUV filled with people parked out in front of the establishment. I thought it was kinda weird. I was seated and then I noticed . . . is that? . . . yes, Chelsea was at the adjacent table. The fine eating establishment?
Denny's . . . she's got her Dad's white trash in her. :)

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
speculawyer said:
Chelsea went to Stanford when I was living in Palo Alto. One day I went out to eat and there was a black SUV filled with people parked out in front of the establishment. I thought it was kinda weird. I was seated and then I noticed . . . is that? . . . yes, Chelsea was at the adjacent table. The fine eating establishment?
No,
if she has Dad's white trash in her, she'd be at McDonalds...

jet1911

Rorschach said:
If you have nothing funny, you have to start out with a quick, somewhat tired meme and then the floodgates open for copy/pasting unto every meme you can think of.

Example:
ra0zh0.jpg

Malesea made me :lol

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
The Chosen One said:
It just seems David Shuster had the unfortunate luck of stepping on the wrong toes. The Clintons in general I think are frustrated with the negative coverage MSNBC typically gives Hilary and the glowing coverage they give Obama. This is payback for them. Nothing more. The irony is that The View hosts were trashing Chelsea also, but they're a major pipeline to the female demographic across the country so you won't hear a peep from the Clintons about it.

This crap is bullshit all day. Hillary gets a lot of good press on MSNBC too.

APF

speculawyer said:
Did you just call yourself trash? ;)

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
I am really disappointed in MSNBC, I wished they stood up and protected their anchor. What he said was blown out of proportion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom