• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Brother's Last Wish: To Leave a $500 Tip...For Pizza

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth C

You visited my hometown on Wednesday.

http://blog.eatingoxford.com/2012/10/12/oxford-waitress-receives-500-tip/

You should have posted in the thread, I would have bought you a beer. ^_^

Sadly, I wasn't in town that long. I did get to check out the square and I have a few photos sitting on the bench with Faulkner, but I was at dinner and also at the PMQ offices then I had to finish the drive to Memphis. Next time I'm through Mississippi I'll be sure to take you up on it though!

That last video could really use subtitles. I wasn't able to make out a lot of what was said.

I agree. Unfortunately I had to post it while I was on the road and was frustratingly time limited. I will probably re-render it at some point and add subtitles.

Seth C

I don't know that this is still something people care to follow, but I launched an Indiegogo campaign to try to make a 50 state trip possible. Donate if you want, or share with friends, or whatever. We still have funds for about 100 tips, so I'd like to spread them out as much as possible.

Aaron's Last Wish 50 State Road Trip

If I get the funding I'll be sure to involve as many of you as possible along the way. I'll need camera people and friends to go to dinner with all over the country. And yes, if I can I'd like to give a tip on a boat, a train, and a plane along the way.

ptolemy

Dude, heard you on the radio at work this morning. Glad the story is spreading across the atlantic to mainstream media in Ireland.
Sidenote: you must have been up at silly o clock to do the interview.

Have you been approached to have any kind of movie or documentary made? I feel like that's something that's bound to happen, it's such a positive story to come out of your brother's passing. I'm kinda surprised it hasn't happened already to be honest (unless it has, and I either missed it or you turned down the offer)

Keep up the good work man :)

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Not even a few days ago at that point. I left the tip in Omaha on the 3rd. You could have been there!

On that note, does anyone in Fargo want to hang out today?
One of my friends just posted your video on their Facebook timeline. If I'd seen this Tuesday I would've stopped over to say hi. I hope you enjoyed your time here.

iFootball

Seth right now on the "Jeff Probst Show" on NBC =).. still rocking that last wish!

Edit:... oh!... it's a re-run from April's show.. congrats anyways! I must have missed that thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom