• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My johnson keeps touching the American toilet waters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, I swear I'm not tying to brag.
Look how high this shit is......
Picture+031.jpg
That's pretty fucking high. I just checked two of my toilets at home and there was at least six inches between the top of the water and the top of the seat (you do have the seat down, don't you?)

However, I don't really know what's common for public toilets. I pretty much need home field advantage to take a growlie, so in public, I'm pretty much always using a urinal instead. Could it be that the water level in public toilets are kept higher for some reason, such as to prevent clogs?

You aren't the only one. I am constantly lowering myself slowly onto the bowl in case my nuts get dipped in cold toilet water.

It is a genuine problem.
My balls dunk the water. Should a brag or feel old?
Your scrotum hit the water? I think you guys need a nip and tuck.

Shokifer

So for those of you keeping track, that's about six times somebody made a reference to throwing your dick over your shoulder

Kacho

You actually just passed the test. You are a true American. Now it's time to follow in Dennis and Stumpokapow's footsteeps and move here permanently.

SigSig

Almost as bad the dick-in-the-water phenomenon is the splashback. I mean, I'm not going to comment on OP's length but in general American toilets have the water level way too high.

Yup. Americans ITT busy calling out the OP on his brag to distract from the problem. American toilet water level is so high, it literally spawned that shitty ragecomic meme.

Steamlord

Well now the thing about splashback.. I actually disagree.
Since the water is so high, there is less space for the waste to build up speed and thus I find that I get less splash in American toilets than back home.

How long does it take for poop to reach terminal velocity?

forms

Picture+031.jpg

How is this not a problem for most of you!! It's got nothing to do with size!

Seriously, that looks like someone is trying to turn the toilet into an aquarium.

Ray Wonder

Founder of the Wounded Tagless Children
Well now the thing about splashback.. I actually disagree.
Since the water is so high, there is less space for the waste to build up speed and thus I find that I get less splash in American toilets than back home.

skilQRP.gif

Tobor

Are you guys seriously kidding me? There's like 4 of us in here that confirmed it's a problem. Surely you're all just joking. Are you all so used to just having your tip in the water that you don't even notice any more? I just can't get my head around this not being a bigger problem than it seems.

Am I sitting wrong??
I tried tilting back and forward to see if it makes a difference. Maybe I was crouched forward too much... Nope.. No matter how I sit, the tip dips.

How have you not figured this out yet? You have a large penis. The few who agree with you also have large penises. The rest of us...

Nibel

Picture+031.jpg

How is this not a problem for most of you!! It's got nothing to do with size!

Damn, it's like a bathtub for your ass; this is way too much tbh

Now I'm less surprised there is no water in Cali anymore
9pkq74x9orws.png

Sami+

man dont you just hate when you get a boner and people notice the tip touching the top of your shoes happened to me once in middle school man it was so awkward I wonder how other guys get away with it

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
I'm jealous OP, I went to the US earlier this year and my member (I'm not talking about my GAF user!) didn't reach the shores of those waste disposal seas. Lucky you, man, lucky you.

zewone

This does happen to me sometimes. It's bit annoying, but then I also feel pretty good about myself afterwards, besides the fact I may have contracted some horrible feces disease.

I'm convinced I have the smallest dick in the world because this has never been an issue for me but people bring it up on gaf all the time.

depths20XX

I'm convinced I have the smallest dick in the world because this has never been an issue for me but people bring it up on gaf all the time.

Somewhere out there in this world there's a toilet with a high enough water level waiting for you to sit on it and make you feel like a big man.

Daffy Duck

Are you guys seriously kidding me? There's like 4 of us in here that confirmed it's a problem. Surely you're all just joking. Are you all so used to just having your tip in the water that you don't even notice any more? I just can't get my head around this not being a bigger problem than it seems.

Am I sitting wrong??
I tried tilting back and forward to see if it makes a difference. Maybe I was crouched forward too much... Nope.. No matter how I sit, the tip dips.

I have the most bizarre mental image of you on the toilet now hahaha.

Kevtones

Okay so I tested it. I'm a little longer than an iPhone 5c and leaned forward I'm still more than an inch from baptism.

Leaned in a mid-range, efficient slump position (for normal shitting) I added about 2-3 inches of distance.

OP, unless he's leaned forward, probably has a 9-10 incher flaccid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom